Chapter 201-210

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chaptwr201Ye Jingya casually placed the two bags of bread on the trading platform.

  After both parties have placed their items, a button to trade or not will be displayed on the trading platform, and both parties need to click OK to exchange.

  The other party was sure in almost a second.

  And then he sent a series of exclamations?
  "Sister, you are so kind!"

  "Sister, from today on, you are my sister!"

  The other party made another transaction request.

  This time it was three planks of wood.

  Ye Jingya directly gave her three bags of bread, but the other party still nodded in agreement.

  After the transaction was completed, Ye Jingya asked the other party: "Are you going to panic after buying so much bread and eating it? I have mineral water here, and it's also a wooden board and a bottle!" The

  other party sent a screaming expression again.

  Two more wooden boards were quickly sent and asked for two bottles of mineral water!
  Ye Jingya readily agreed, and at the same time felt that the other party had nothing to exchange for the time being, so she closed the transaction page and prepared to find the next lucky person!

  Unexpectedly, there was someone faster. Ye Jingya saw that the lucky light who had just bought bread here in the chat channel was actually selling bread in the chat channel.

  And the five loaves of bread she bought here have all been sold out!

  This kind of buying and selling made her very smooth!

  So much so that Ye Jingya didn't know why she was hawking on the channel!
  Sure enough, before Ye Jingya could get entangled, the other party sent ten more wooden boards.

  Although Ye Jingya knew that the other party was buying and selling, she didn't say anything. It was the other party's ability to sell. They were also in this group. How could other girls have the awareness to ask her to exchange supplies, while some people still What about engaging in moral kidnapping in a group?

  Ye Jingya exchanged ten bags of bread for the other party again.

  After replacing Lucky Light's bread, Ye Jingya found that many people found her and asked her if there was any food here.

  Ye Jingya looked over one by one and saw that some of these people came to beg with a mouth.

  Ye Jingya ignored the beggars and exchanged items with the others who wanted to exchange.

  There were a lot of exchanges, and some people were ready to make a fortune just like Lucky Light, but there were also people who were so righteous that they immediately started yelling in the chat group.

  The crowd that was still attacking Ye Jingya just now immediately turned their direction and went to attack Lucky Light and the others!
  "Lucky light, come out. Everyone only has a wooden board and a bag of bread. Why did you sell me two wooden boards!" "

  Yes, yes, I just bought two wooden boards from Dudu Shi Dudu!" "

  What, where? There was a plank of wood that was exchanged for a bag of bread. I used three planks of wood to exchange for bread!" " It