Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Rat Tide
  Just when Ye Jingya was looking forward to seeing what happened, a group of figures galloped towards her in the distance.

  Wearing black military uniforms, they fought and retreated, but many of them were still jumped and bitten by large animals.

  From a distance, those animals jumping towards the troops were about the size of domestic adult pet cats. A few of them could knock down a National Defense Forces member.

  Following the army were several speeding family cars, each driving erratically as if they were driving drunk.

  Most of the people in this area have moved to cars. There are large and small pieces of luggage thrown on the road. The cars blocked behind are slamming the accelerator again and again. If there are not people watching and guarding, I believe someone would have crashed into the convoy and escaped. .

  Wen Huiyi saw a few of the fastest running things in the rearview mirror, and her face changed. Naturally, people who have not experienced the apocalypse would not recognize them. But she could tell right away that it was a first-level mutated mouse. Not only was it fast, it could eat anything, and it carried viruses, so it could be said that it was impossible to prevent it.

  She no longer waited for the military vehicle to start. She stepped on the accelerator and drove towards the parked crowd, trying to pass between the two military vehicles.

  But that would definitely kill many people, which was why she had been waiting for orders.

  No one wants to take away other people's lives easily when they still have a choice, but after their own life is threatened, other people's lives become like nothing.

  Ye Jingya was hit by Wen Huiyi's sudden acceleration, causing her whole body to hit the back of the front seat. She saw her driving the car into the crowd.

  Those who were already panicked were even more panicked at this time. A man dropped the three-year-old child in his arms and rolled on the spot, avoiding Wen Huiyi's car, leaving the child with confused eyes open in fear. He stared at the approaching vehicle until the car jolted violently, and the blood in Ye Jingya's entire body froze.

  The child's face was frozen in front of her eyes, and his confused and panicked eyes hurt Ye Jingya's heart.

  Bai Ziyu also frowned. He glanced coldly at Wen Huiyi, who was racing against time to open a way out, and moved his lips, but said nothing.

  He just took Ye Jingya's hand from his seat and shook it hard.

  Ye Jingya looked at Bai Ziyu numbly. Her throat was dry and her eyes were sore, but she had no tears and didn't know what to say. She was just sad.

  With Wen Huiyi taking the lead, more and more private cars began to ignore the warnings and pushed through the crowd despite the sound of gunfire, trying to get out among the military trucks.

  The army behind also followed.

  Each of them was more or less injured, and they even carried a few small animals with them, including cockroaches as big as fists and gray mice as big as kittens.

  Without exception, they all bite into human flesh and blood, and they will never let go without biting off a piece of flesh.

  After everyone in the army boarded the military vehicle, the entire convoy began to move forward slowly. People in the vehicle screamed, some were afraid and urged to drive faster, some desperately stretched out their hands to grab their loved ones who had not yet boarded the vehicle, and others He forced himself into the car and forced the people next to him out of the car.