The One With The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

A grin immediately pulled onto the Radkova witch's face when she looked to the living room and noticed Damon waving a glass of bourbon from the couch for her.

Emily quickly crossed the foyer and walked into the living room before she headed over to the Salvatore vampire. "Thanks," Emily murmured as she accepted the glass of bourbon.

Meanwhile, the human Petrova doppelganger released a heavy sigh of relief after knowing that Emily wasn't upset with her. "Oh, thank God," Elena gasped as she followed after her twin sister into the living room.

"Things just got out of control very quickly at the bonfire," Elena exclaimed as she tried to explain what happened from her side, "I saw Rebekah stab Damon and I knew I had to get him out of there."

Emily downed half of her glass of bourbon as she carelessly waved her hand at her twin sister. "It's okay. I understand," the Radkova witch assured Elena as she exhaustedly fell back onto the couch beside Damon.

It wasn't until the Radkova witch was in the living room with better lighting than the foyer that Elena noticed the burn marks on Emily's arms and face. The human girl released a loud gasp before Elena hurriedly asked, "what happened to you?"

The exhausted Radkova witch was confused at what Elena meant until she glanced down to her hand that was holding the crystal glass before she noticed the cuts and the pink and red pigments on her skin.

Emily twisted her arm around to look at each mark as she quietly admitted, "yeah, I'm not exactly sure what happened myself."

Emily's words quickly gained the attention of the annoyed Salvatore vampire from his interaction with Klaus' sister. "What's that supposed to mean?" Damon inquired as he looked over to Emily with his brows pulled together in confusion.

"It means I don't know," Emily muttered as she shrugged her shoulders.

"One minute, Ric and I were loading Stefan in the trunk of his car and the next, there was a fire surrounding us," the Radkova witch stated as she tried to explain what happened to the couple.

"I couldn't see anyone causing it but I could definitely feel some strong magic being involved," Emily murmured as she thought back to what happened tonight. "I'll have to call Bonnie soon and see if she knew anything about it," the Radkova witch muttered, mostly to herself.

"Well, that can wait until tomorrow," Elena proclaimed as she brought her palms together for a clap. "First, I'm patching you up," Elena told her twin sister.

Emily released a loud groan before she tossed her head back against the couch. "Elena!" The Radkova witch whined, "I just want to sleep!"

Elena playfully rolled her brown eyes at her twin sister and her tantrum. "You can sleep once I'm done," the Gilbert girl promised as she forcefully removed the crystal glass from Emily's hand.

While Emily knew it would be easier and quicker to just follow along to Elena's plan to patch her up but the elder twin couldn't help but want to give Elena some issues. It was Emily's duty as the older sister, anyway, it annoy her younger sibling.

The Radkova witch immediately began to give Elena trouble as Emily kept her body glued to the couch while Elena had to forcefully drag her off of it. Emily continued to drag her feet once Elena got her standing and started pulling her towards the staircase.

Meanwhile, Damon stayed relaxed on the couch as he watched the Gilbert twins with an amused smirk playing on his lips. It was like a little comedic show at the way that Emily and Elena were whining and fighting one another.

Emily finally decided to give in once they began walking up the staircase, much to Elena's relief. The Radkova witch figured Elena had suffered enough.