"What time you get off?" He asked me.

"10." I answered.

"Damn, I get off a my 9:15."

I sighed. "Our hours always apart."

"Hell yeah." He mumbled as Dylan approached. I got out the car and opened the door for her then closed it when she got in.

"How was ya day?" I asked.

"Great, how long are y'all suspended?" She asked.

"A week." We answered. "Ain't nobody home so I gotta take you to the hotel daddy staying at. We'll be there in a few."

She nodded.

"Where ya lil boyfriend?" I asked.

"He left early." She answered.

We pulled up to the front of the hotel and dad came out.

"Hey baby, how was school?" He smiled before hugging and kissing Dylan.

"Hey daddy, it was great." She cheesed.

"Good." He walked up to the window. "Wassup, how yall doing??"

"Gotta go to work. Its almost 2:38. Bye." I said before pulling off.

"That was rude man, that's yo pops." Wayne said.

"He made me mad the other day." I mumbled. "Youu got the car today?"

"Yeah, and you so petty.' He laughed.

"Yeah yeahh I know." I pulled up to Chick-Fil-A and got out, handing him the car keys.

"I'll see you later bruh. Gotta handle these aggravating ass people right na." I said, as we did our handshake.

"Alright, see ya." I said, as he got in and pulled off.

I walked inside and clocked in.

"Jared I need you on cashier duty today." My manager Teresa said.

"I ain't a cashier i work the drive thru." I said while I put the headphones on my head, I adjusted my mouthpiece so that it was near my mouth.

She snatched it off. "Get on the register! You'll stay back on that tomorrow."

If she snatch something off me again we'll have a problem.

I went over to the register and waited for a customer. It wasn't even 4 yet man.

Two boys came in and cane up to me.

"Welcome to Chick-Fil-A what can get y'all?" I asked.

"Lemme get a uhhhhhh-" He back up and stared at the menu.

I waited and waited.

"Number 5 combo with some fila sauce. What you want Mike?" He asked.

"Number 1 combo with a Vanilla shake. Put some barbacue sauce on the side."

I pressed some buttons on the machine before their receipt came out. "Yo total is $15.42."

He handed me a 20 and I gave him his change back before he took the receipt and went to sat down.

About 5 minutes later their orders was ready. I called off their order and they came and got it. After that people just kept coming and coming. By 9:45 I felt like I was fins pass the hell out on god. My eyes was droopy and I felt like I was dozing off.

"Sir!" Someone yelled.

I quickly opened them widely. "Yeah?? Wassup???"

"I said can I get a number 2 and some fries." She snapped.

I printed out her receipt and handed it to her. By the time her order got out it was 10. I got my shit and went outside, Wayne was just pulling up. My nigga.

"We gotta go pick up ma so get in the back." He said.

"I was finna get back thea' anyway, im so damn tired." I mumbled as I got in the back seat and laid down. "You spending the night again right?"

"Hell yeah, my moms ain't go be home for a while. She on her lil business trip. Matta fact, you wanna stay at my house?"

"You know ma ain't gone let me. Especially since I foght today. She not gone let you stay there by yourself eitha." I answered.

After about 25 minutes we got to ma job and I got out and dragged myself around the car to open the door for her.

"Hey baby " She smiled as she got in the car.
"Hey, im finna k.o ma." I said, getting in the backseat.

"Hey hun." She smiled at Wayne. "No, honey. Youu have to take a shower and all that then go to sleep."

"Hey ma." He smiled a little. "Why you got off so late?" it was damn near 10:45.

"I got off at 9, Justin was suppose to pick me up but he never showed."

"He such a a hole." I mumbled.

"Don't talk about your father dear." She said.

Well long story short we got Dylan, went home, I took a shower and allat then went to sleep.