Chapter 46

Hey Guys!! 👋👋 Enjoy! ❤️

----------------------------------------

Haseena moved Karishma's hand, she intertwined their fingers and pulled Karishma towards the tent. All the while smiling and looking back at Karishma, who was giving her an equally shy smile, averting her eyes every time Haseena looked at her. Before entering the tent Haseena stopped and said, "Aap sure hai na Karishma? We don't have to do this if you are not ready."

Before replying to Haseena, Karishma thought about it, and she just didn't know what to reply, her heart was ready for it, and she was ready for it but something in her mind was stopping her, and she wasn't sure what it was. But she wasn't about to make the same mistake again that caused so much pain to her, so with heavy heart she said, "Haseena, hum..." but before she could complete Haseena interrupted her, "Aapko kuch khene ki zarurat nahi hai. Hum samajte hai. Yeh sab hum dono ke liye naya hai. Aap jitna chahiye utna samay leejiye, na hum kahin ja rahe hai aur na hi aap kahin daudi jaa rahi hai. " Haseena smiled at her and engulfed her in a hug, "Karishma aapka mere zindagi mein hona hi sabse important cheez hai, hum yeh nahi kahenge ki sex important nahi hai par compulsory bhi nahi hota aur hum yeh aapke saath karna chahte hai jab bhi aap ready ho, chahe uske liye humme poori zindagi hi kyun wait na karna pade. Humne pehle bhi kaha hai aur firse kahenge aap hamari khushi hai, aap se zaruri hamare liye kuch bhi nahi hai."

(You don't have to say anything. I understand. This is new for both of us. You can take as long as you want, neither I am going somewhere nor you. Karishma you being in my life is the most important part, I won't say that sex isn't important but at the same time it is not compulsory and I want to do this with you whenever you are ready. Even if I have to wait my entire life. I have said it before, and I will say it again. You are my happiness and the most important person in my life.)

Haseena let go of Karishma and turned to move towards the dining table. Karishma quickly pulled Haseena in again and kissed her deeply, pouring all her overwhelming emotions into the kiss, Haseena's words were all that she needed, her reassurance and love took all the anxiety away from the entire thing. This is a big deal for both of them, but even more so for Karishma because after struggling with understanding her emotions to finally accepting them, this is something that will make everything real, there will be no going back, not like she would ever want to go back, any moment she didn't love Haseena aur wasn't with her held no meaning to Karishma anymore. Karishma and Haseena parted from this kiss. Haseena just closed her eyes and just softly kept her forehead against Karishma's forehead and said, "Yeh kis liye tha."

(What was this for?)

"I Love You! I love you Haseena, aap meri zindagi ka sabse best hissa hai, aapke bina hamari zindagi beirang hoti, beimatlab hoti, hum kabhi pyaar kya hota hai samaj hi nahi pata. Aap ek beihtar insaan toh hai hi , aur sabse best SHO, lekin mujhe lagta hai aapko aur ek title milna wala hai. "World's best girlfriend" ka. "

(I Love You! I love you Haseena, you are the best part of my life, without you my life would be meaningless and colorless, I would have never understood what it means to love someone. You are a great human being and the best SHO, but it seems like you are going to win one more title and that's "World's Best Girlfriend.")

Haseena chuckled and said, "I love you too aur woh competition toh aap kabka jeet chuki hai."

(You have already won that one.)

Karishma just shook her head no and continued, "Hum ready hai Haseena, hamare jo bhi darr thee aapne yun pal bhar mein bhaga diye. Aap yeh kaise karti hai pata nahi, lekin aapko har waqt pata hota hai ki humme kaise sambhalna hai."

(I am ready Haseena, whatever fears and anxiety I had you got rid of them. You always know how to handle me.)

Haseena looked into Karishma's eyes to find any hesitation, but there was none. Karishma again held Haseena's hand and she pulled Haseena into the tent, taking the first step. Karishma went and sat on the air mattress, waiting for Haseena to join her as well. She looked at Haseena and said, "Koi toh thodi der pehle toh bahut badi baatein kar raha tha, ki hum jab tak rokenge nahi woh kuch toh karne wale thee..." Karishma stopped and started pretending that she was thinking very hard in order to find the answer, in the most dramatic way.