Chapter 3

Note:- Thank you so much for all your comments and votes. ❤️❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mujhe nahi pata maine jo kia who theek tha ya nahin. Har sawal ka jawab aapke paas ho aisa zaroori toh nahi. Mein janti hoon ki mein unse pyaar nahi karti. Lekin mein unhe khona bhi nahi chahti thi. Mein chahti hoon ki who hamesha mere saath rahe. Woh dur jaati toh hame bahut dukh hota. Unhe dukhi nahi dekh sakte hum. Ham agar maana kar dete toh unhe kitni chot pohchti. Woh dikhati nahin par who ander hi ander tut jati. Hamara rishta bilkul hi badal jaata. Mein nahi chahati thi ki aisa kuch ho.

( I don't know whether what I did was right or not. It's not necessary that you always have all the answers. I know that I don't love her, but I didn't want to lose her. I want she is always beside me. Even if she had gone far away it would have hurt me a lot. I couldn't see her sad as well. If I had rejected her, it would have hurt her feelings. She wouldn't have shown it, but she would have broken down on the inside. Our relationship would have completely changed. I didn't want something like that to happen) "

Karishma shouted out loud taking out all her frustration silencing the voices in her head. Shen thought she said all this, in the back of her mind she knew that she would have to face the truth someday. She might have to break Haseena's heart. Today she somehow avoided Haseena but how long will she do that. Haseena might have some expectations from this relationship, how will she fulfill them. She didn't think about all this when she first agreed to date Haseena. But now all these thoughts were plaguing her. Haseena being close to her physically is never the issue. They both have held hands and being close together for missions before. How different can it be now? No, it will all be fine. Till the time she doesn't figure out her feelings completely she will somehow manage things with Haseena. And anyways Haseena promised her that she won't do anything non-consensual. "Hamari marzi ke bina who kuch bhi nahi karegi. Hum unpe poora bharosa karte hai. Hum dheere dheere sab sulja denge. Hum unka dil nahi tutne denge

(Without my consent she won't do anything. I trust her completely. I will slowly get everything solved. I won't let her heart break)" Karishma thought to herself. Her mind was relaxed now. The voices were again at the bay. Slowly the tiredness from the whole day's ordeal was making her eye lids heavy and she slowly drifted to sleep.

On the other hand, sleep was lost from Haseena's eyes. She was constantly staring at her phone. Typing a message and then deleting it. Haseena did her daily night routine and was sitting on her bed when she thought to message Karishma but till today, they had never talked on messages that much other than something related to work. And now Haseena didn't know how she could initiate a personal conversation. She wanted to check up on Karishma. After their conversation in the gym room, they had not talked to each other at all, and Haseena was missing Karishma. If she could, she would sit in her car and go to Karishma's house and give her a tight hug. She wanted to ask if Karishma wanted to go to thana together in the morning, but she knew Karishma might reject it as it could raise questions and it was too early to disclose this to everyone. She didn't want to disturb Karishma's sleep but she could also not control the urge to message her. And just like that with all these thoughts it was now 4 in the morning and Haseena just kept looking at her phone, deleting and typing the same message again and again. Finally, she looked at the time and she realized that now there was no chance that Karishma would be awake. She kept her phone on her night stand and closed her eyes drifting to sleep while obviously dreaming about her Karishma.

Morning was beautiful for both. Karishma felt lighter and much more determined. She wasn't going to run away from Haseena and try to figure out her feelings as it was important for both of them. And well what can we say about Haseena, she was about to meet Karishma how can she not be happy. Haseena skipped through her breakfast. And got ready as fast as humanely possible and left for thane in her jeep. She didn't want to miss even a single second. Haseena reached thana and greeted everyone.

"Jai Hind!"

"Jai Hind! Maddam Sir" everyone responded back. Everyone noticed that Haseena's eyes were wandering here and there, and they gave a look to each other trying to figure out what Haseena was searching for.

"Maddam sir aap kya dhundh rahi hai? Agar hum aapki koi maddat kar sake?

(What are you searching for Maddam sir? Is it something we can help with?)" Cheetah said, and Pushpa ji and Santosh nodded while looking at Haseena.

Haseena dismissed them waving her hand in front and saying " Arrey nahi nahi aisa kuch zaruri nahi hai hum toh bas thana dekh rahe they ki kahin kuch problem toh nahi hai na. Aur woh Billu ko dhunndh rahe they humme unse kuch kaam tha.

(Nothing important, I was just checking if there is no problem in the station and I was looking for Billu. I had some work with him)" She had no work but she knew that if she didn't give a convincing answer then this trio wouldn't let go.

"Ji boliye Maddam sir. Mein appki kya seva kar sakta hoon. Why fear when billu the spy is here.

(Yes, Maddam Sir. How can I help you?)". Billu said from behind Haseena while entering the thane. Haseena cursed her stars. Now everyone's attention was back on her, so she said while thinking on the go.

"Woh billu humne sunnah ai ki aaj kal bahut choriyaan badh gayi hai hamare ilake mein par koi report nahi likha raha hai kyunki who itni baddi choriyan nahi hai bas kuch cheezoin ki yahan wahan se. Pata karo ki yeh koi ek badhi gang ki koi sajish toh nahi hai. Aur humme jaldi report karo.

(I have heard that many thefts are happening in our area but no one is filling any report because they all are petty thefts. Find out if some big conspiracy is going on and report back to me)" Haseena said sternly. She was glad she could remember the case she was recently reading about and could come up with something.

"Aap sab apne kaam par lagiye. Hum cabin mein ja rahe ahi agar koi case aata hai toh humme bataiye.

(Get back to work and if there is a new case then inform me)" Haseena said while moving towards her cabin. "Pata nahi kahan reh gayi hai. Hamesha toh time par aati hai. Jab hum unhe dekhne ke liye itne bechan ho rahe tab hi unhe hume aise tadpana hai. Aane do unhe mein unse baat hi nahi karungi

(Where are you? You always come on time. When I am getting so impatient to see her that is when she decides to tease me. Let her come, I won't talk to her only)" Haseena thought to herself while sitting on her desk. She was busy in her thoughts and didn't realize that Karishma had already entered her cabin to report to her. Karishma kept calling Haseena but she was lost in her thoughts. Karishma moved forward and placed her hand on Haseena's shoulder and shook her a bit. Because of this action Haseena is out of her thoughts and now she was looking at Karishma who was close to her, and just kept looking at her. All her anger and sadness from before vanished in an instant. She had this cute smile on her face now. While looking at Karishma Haseena said "

Meri aankhe aur dedar aap ka

मेरी आँखें और दीदार आप का

Ya qayamat aa gayi hai ya khwab hai

या क़यामत आ गई या ख़्वाब है "

Karishma was speechless. They both kept staring at each other's eyes. No one ready to break the eye lock. Little clichéd but time had stopped for them. No one dared to look away. There were no words being exchanged but a lot was being said. Haseena eyes clearly showered Karishma with love. Displaying all her emotions to Karishma and Karishma's eyes were just happy they were able to look at such a loving expression in front of them. Karishma's eyes didn't waver today. A loud knock on the door caused them to break their eye lock. They both looked at the door simultaneously. Pushpa ji noticed the eye lock, but she knew that it was not the right time to ask them about this. She slowly entered while looking at them. They were clearly flustered at looked everywhere but towards each other. Pushpa ji was just there to inform them about the new FIR that was registered a few moments back and the complainer wanted to talk to Haseena regarding it.