Chapter 34

Hey Guys!! 👋👋

----------------------------------

"Yeh aap kya keh rahi hai?" Karishma said.

(What are you saying?)

"Hummene pehle hi kaha tha ghoomake baat karni ki addat nahi hai hamari. Toh hamare saral se sawal pe tumhe itna confusion kyun ho raha hai" Di replied.

(What is so confusing about my simple question?)

"Hum confused nahi surprised thee." Karishma said.

(I was not confused just surprised.)

"Ab hogaya na dur surprise, confusion aur baaki jo bhi tha, toh ab jaldi se jawab do" Sunita di said.

(Alright whatever, now give me an answer.)

"Tum Haseena se pyaar karti ho ya nahi?" Di asked.

(Do you lover her or not?)

Karishma was silent for a minute. Sunita Di just kept looking at her waiting for her reply, patiently. Karishma wanted to say that she loved Haseena, shout it out, announce it to the world, but with the way Haseena was behaving currently she didn't know what to say. If Haseena didn't want anything to do with her then it's better to keep what she is feeling to herself. There is no need to out Haseena to Sunita Di. Coming out of the closet is Haseena's right and she wouldn't want to force Haseena out. Plus, even though Karishma trusts Di there are still clouds of doubt that cover your mind, blame it on society but coming out is scary every single time. Karishma just kept looking here and there having no reply to Di's questioning gaze. She with a very low voice barely audible, a silent breath she said, "Aisa kuch nahi hai, aap galat samaj rahi hai."

(There is nothing like that, you are misunderstanding.)

"Hum galat samaj rahe hai." Sunita repeated what Karishma said in a sarcastic tone and then she continued after pause,"Thik hai. You are right humme hi koi galatfami hogayi hogi."

(I am wrong. Alright you are right I must have misunderstood.)

Sunita Di then went and sat beside Karishma, and she said," Thik hai toh fir mein Meera ka saath deti hoon uske plan mein. Aur Haseena aur Zahir ki love story aage badha dete hai. Wohi theek hoga." Sunita Di said, her tone was clearly sad and sarcastic. Di was really disappointed with Karishma's reply.

(Ok so now even I will join Meera's plan. Now we will push Haseena and Zahir's love story forward that will be the right thing to do.)

The mere thought of Haseena, whom she adored with every fiber of her being, being with Zahir, sent waves of excruciating pain crashing through her heart. It was as if a thousand needles were being thrust into her chest repeatedly, their sharp tips piercing her tender emotions. Each needle was a reminder of the dreams she had delicately woven, dreams that now lay shattered and fragmented, mirroring the broken state of her heart.

The shards of those shattered dreams seemed to scrape against every inch of her being, a torment that extended far beyond the confines of her heart. It was an internal storm, a tempest of emotions that raged within her. The fragments of those dreams clawed at her from the inside, etching invisible lines of anguish on her soul. It felt as if her very essence was being torn apart, leaving her feeling raw and vulnerable.

With each passing thought, the image of Haseena smiling and looking lovingly at Zahir seared itself into her mind, intensifying the agony. The sight of their connection, their intimacy, felt like a knife twisting in her heart, each turn a reminder of her unrequited love. The pain radiated outward, manifesting physically. Her throat constricted, as if a vice grip tightened around it, making every breath a struggle. The very air she desperately needed seemed to elude her, leaving her gasping for emotional and physical respite.