Chapter 13

Hey Guys!!! 👋👋

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Dost? Aap hamari dost hai? Humme toh laga tha ki aap hamari girlfriend hai. Shayad humse hi kuch galti ho rahi hai." Haseena said, sarcasm dripping with every word. Each word she said pierced her own heart with a thousand needles.

(Friend? Are you, my friend? I thought you were my girlfriend. Maybe I am mistaken.)

Karishma quickly realized. She looked at Haseena with a guilty expression, before she could rectify her mistake or give an explanation, Haseena continued "Sach hamesha flow flow mein hi nikalta hai Kairhsma Singh.Hum toh yeh saach kal hi jaan gaye thee jab aap Pushpa ji se baat kar rahi thi."

(Truth always comes out when you don't intend it. Since yesterday I knew the truth when you were talking to Pushpa Ji.)

Haseena pointed at her heart and said "Par yeh dil fir bhi aap par bharosa karna chata tha. Ki shayad aap humse nahi Pushpa ji se jooth bol rahi hongi."

(But my hurt wanted to believe in you. Maybe you were lying to her and not me.)

Haseena was pacing the cabin back and forth, her fist clenched in anger, and she said "Aap janti hai hum kal se yehi pareshani mein thee ki hum saach aur jooth mein kaise farq karenge. Aapse poochenge toh kya guarantee hai ki aap sach hi bolengi. Kis par vishwas kare hamare dil ya hamare dimag par? "

(Do you know I was not understadnding how will I differentiate between the truth and lie. If I ask you what is the garuntee that you will tell the truth. What should I trust more , my heart or my mind?)

"Par dekho aap toh Karishma Singh hai! Hamesha hamari har problem yun solve kar deti hai. Hamari pareshani ko bhi aapne khud hi solve kar diya. Humme toh zyada mehnat bhi nahi karni padi." Haseena said, slowly clapping her hands and moving towards Karishma who just stood there like a statue. Haseena's menacing words and her piercing gaze filled Karishma with shame. She just looked down not being able to look at Haseena's pain.

(But you are Karishma Singh! You always solve my problem just like that. And just like that you solved this one as well. I didn't even have to do something to find out the truth.)

Haseena went towards Karishma and slowly lifted Karishma's head up by placing her index finger under her chin. Haseena's voice was barely a whisper "Aapne yeh sab kyun kiya? Humse itne dino se aap jooth kyun bol rahi thi? Yeh natak kyun? Humne aise kya kar diya ki aapko humme itni badi saza deni thi. Hum toh sirf aapse pyaar karte thee, usme humne aisa kaunsa gunahah kar diya."

(Why did you do all this? Why were you lying to me for so many days? Why the drama? What did I do that was harsh that you wanted to punish me. I just loved you, what was so wrong in that?)

"Nahi.... Nahi!! Haseena aap galat samaj rahi hai aapki koi galti nahi hai. Aap please aisa mat kahiye" Karishma said looking into Haseena questioning gaze.

(No...NO!! You are misunderstanding, it wasn't your fault at all. Please don't say something like that.)

She quickly placed both her hands on Haseena's upper arms to hold her and she continued while maintaining the eye contact." Aapne koi gunah nahi kiya." She tightened the grip on Haseena's arms so that Haseena wouldn't go away from her without listening to her explanation. She kept talking in hurried speed. She wanted to make sure that Haseena heard her side of the story properly. She couldn't afford to keep any more misunderstandings between them. She had to make sure...She had to. "Hum aapko kabhi dukh pohchana nahi chahte thee. Hum bas hamari feelings ko leke sure nahi thee aur hum bas hamare dosti ko bachana chahate thee. Hum aapko khona nahi chahte thee. Aap hamare liye bahut zaruri aur khaas hai aur hum aapko humse dur nahi hone dena chahte thee. Aapko dukh dene se pehle hum khudko haazar maut de de." Karishma said while gently wiping the tears from Haseena's face, offering her a tender gesture of comfort. With her hands still on Haseena's shoulders, Karishma leaned in to embrace her in a warm hug. But before she could make contact, Haseena stepped back, creating a noticeable distance between them.