Chapter 18

Hey Guys!! 👋👋 Thank you so much for waiting patiently.❤️

------------------------------------------------

Karishma was sitting on the sofa, watching TV when suddenly she heard a loud scream. Karishma was shocked and she ran towards the kitchen. She looked in the kitchen, and it was a mess. Karishma looked at the person standing in the middle of the whole mess and then she shouted, "Amma topa ho ka tum be, yeh kya haal bana rakha hai tune rasoi ka."

(What have you done to the kitchen!)

"Woh kya hai na mujhe missal khane ka bahut mann ho raha tha aur yahan Lucknow mein kahin acha missal milta hi nahi to mai sochi ki khud hi bana leti hoon." Shivani replied. She gave Karishma a big toothy smile.

(I wanted to eat missal and there isn't a restraint in Lucknow that serves the missal just the way I like it so I thought I would make it myself.)

Karishma looked at that smile and just gave up. "Tum daat dikhana band karo aur jaldi sab saaf karo".

(Stop showing your teeth and start cleaning up the mess.)

Karishma turned to leave from there when Shivani stopped her and said, "Tu meri best friend hai, mein hamesha tere saath rahi har musibat mein aur tu merko aise hi chod ke jaa rahi hai. Dekh li teri dosti." Shivani was looking at her friend with fake hurt expression, being all the more dramatic.

(You are my best friend; I help you out in every ditch and you are leaving just like that. Wow! What a friend.)

"Sabse pehle toh tum Amma ke saath rehna thoda kam karo" Karishma said while looking at Shivani and then gesturing towards the kitchen she continued, "aur dusri baat yeh tumne raita failaya hai toh tum hi sameto gi na."

(First thing, stop hanging out with Amma. And secondly you created this mess, and you are cleaning it.)

"Haan Haan meine kiya hai toh mein hi sab saaf karungi, khana toh mein akeli ke liye bana rahi thi." Shivani said sarcastically while moving towards the broom and picking it up.

(Yeah! sure I created the mess I will clean it up, I was making the food for myself right, no one else was going to have it.)

Karishma looked at her friend's state and was happily going to go back to the couch to enjoy her rest of the day when Pushpa Ji came from behind and said, "Karishma uski madat kardo, woh bichari sab akeli kaise karegi. Aur waise bhi poora din tum toh sirf baithi rehti ho ghar pe, koi kaam mein maddat bhi nahi karti. Woh koshish toh kar rahi hai kuch karne ki."

(Karishma help her out how will she manage all this on her own. And you keep lazing around the house anyways, not doing anything. At least she is trying to do something.)

Shivani squealed like a kid and kept on thanking Pushpa ji and then Shivani looked at Karishma and teased her by throwing the broom at her and said, "Aaiye mohtarma, pravesh kijiye." Karishma just glared at her and started sweeping using the broom that she caught.

(Come Queen, enter the kitchen.)

"Waise tum humme bataogi yeh sab kaise hua? Aur tum cheenki kyun?" Karishma asked while she was cleaning the kitchen counter.

(Will you tell me how this happened? and what did you shout?)

"Heheheh , woh maine cockroach dekha aur usse bachne ke chakar mein yeh sab hogaya." Shivani said while looking sleepishly at Karishma.

(I saw a cockroach and I was trying to save myself from it and all this mess occurred.)

"Tumhari toh!!!" Karishma said and started moving towards Shivani and she took the tomato and threw it at her. Shivani dodged and threw the dirty rag in her hand back at Karishma.