Chapter 5

Note :- I am sorry guys I wont be able to update daily because I have some work that requires my complete attention. So I will be uploading on alternate days from now on. Also thank you so much for 300 votes!!! <3 <3. I never expected the book to even cross hundred so it means a lot. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amma yeh kya alag musibat hai. Humme nahi pata tha ki itna sab karna padega. Kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai kya kare. Movies mein toh kitna saral dikhate hain. Ladka ladki mile aur pyaar hogaya aur fir shadhi. Yeh sab tanta hi nahi." Karishma said out loud. Frustratingly throwing her hands in the air and resting back on her chair.

(This is so troublesome; I wasn't aware I had to do all this. Everything is so confusing. It is so easy in the movies. The girl meets the boy, they fall in love and then they get married. (A typical Bollywood movie hehe))

"Kya hua Karishma Madam? Aap shadhi ke baaremein soch rahi hai. Mujhe sabse pehle bata dena , mein lehnga order karke rakh dungi. I must look the best!" Santosh said excitedly.

(What happened Karishma Madam? Are you thinking about getting married. Please make sure to tell me beforehand, I will order all the dresses. I must look the best!)

"SHADHI!!! KISKI SHADHI!!! KAUNSI SHADHI!!! (MARRIAGE!!! WHOSE MARRIAGE!!! WHAT MARRIAGE!!!)" Pushpa ji said while coming towards the desk. "Aap shadhi kar rahi hai aur aapne humme batana zaruri nahi samjha. Hum amma hai aapke. Thane mein aap meri senior hai, ghar pe nahi. Hamare toh bhag hi fut gaye aap jaise beti paake"

(You are getting married and didn't think it was important to inform me. I am your mother. You are a senior at the station not at home. It was my bad luck that I got a daughter like you (The last sentence is not as serious as it sounds. It is just Pushpa ji being dramatic))

Before Karishma could reply something, Cheetah added "Kitna maaza aayega Karishma madam ki shadhi mein. Madam khud kitna acha khana banati hai, shadhi mein bhi badiya hi hoga."

(It will be such a fun event. Madam makes such good food, the food at her wedding will be amazing as well.)

"AMMA CHUP! Bas baketi karvalo inse." She said this and left the thana.

(SHUT UP! All you guys can do is nonsense)

"Waise humne poochha hi nahi ki ladka kaun hai." Santosh said in her innocence.

(We forgot to ask who the groom is.)

Karishma went and sat at a tea stall away from the station. She couldn't decide where she could take Haseena out for a date. She took out her phone and started searching online. She found a few good ideas, but she couldn't pick one. There were just too many options, and it was difficult for her to pick one. She wanted the first date to be perfect and memorable. She was busy in her thoughts when Santosh shook her shoulder slightly "Karishma Madam, kitna sochengi aap unke baare mein. (Karishma madam, how much will you think about your groom)" , Santosh said teasing Karishma. Karishma looked up at Santosh and just smiled at the godsent. "Shiv ji aap bhi kamal hai, hum soch hi rahe they ki kahin se koi farishta aake hamri madat karde aur aapne Santosh ko bhej diya. Aapka bahut bahut shukriya." Karishma thought to herself.

(Shiv Ji(God) you are amazing, I was hoping some angel would come her and help me out of this and you sent Santosh to me. Thank you so much!)

"Santosh ek dum saahi samay pe aayi ho tum. Hamari madat tum hi kar sakti ho" she said while pulling Santosh to make her sit besides her on the bench.

(Santosh, you have arrived at the right time. Only you can help me out of this.)

"Mein aapki kya madat kar sakti hoon.?" Santosh said while looking at Karishma with an excited face.