Chapter 32

Hey Guys!! 👋👋

--------------------------

"Ammi jaldi kijiye, woh sab aate hi honge. Abhi tak khana bhi ready nahi hai." Haseena said on the call.

(Ammi be quick, they must be coming and even the food isn't ready yet.)

"Haan hum bas poch hi rahe hai sab samman ke saath, itna jalbaazi karni thi toh tu hi aajti saman lene. Karishma aur humme kyun bheja. Aur waise bhi woh log raatko aane wale hai, doophar ko nahi." Ammi scolded Haseena.

(Yes, I am reaching soon with all the groceries, if you wanted to do everything very fast then you should have come yourself, why did you send us. And they are going to come at night not right now.)

"Ammi hum baaki sab ready kar rahe hai, aap toh jaanti hai. Aap kyun itna gussa kar rahi hai. Please aaj aap bilkul bhi gussa nahi karengi humpe." Haseena sweetly replied.

(Ammi I am handling other things, you know that. Please don't get angry with me, at least for today.)

"Acha thik hai, ab itna maska mat laga. Aa rahe hai hum" Ammi replied and cut the call.

(Ok fine, Stop buttering me up. We are coming.)

Soon Ammi and Karishma entered the house with all the groceries in hand. Karishma took all the groceries and went towards the kitchen and placed them on the countertop. Karishma thought that Haseena would be in the kitchen preparing for tonight's dinner, but she didn't find Haseena in the kitchen. She exited the kitchen, and she looked around, but she found no signs of Haseena. She then went upstairs, and she could hear voices coming from Haseena's room. She could hear some mumbling; she couldn't understand what they were talking about, but she was sure she heard two voices. One was of Haseena for sure, so she knocked on the door.

After a few knocks Haseena opened the door, "Karishma aap log aa gaye, humme pata hi nahi chala. Chalo achi baat hai ab hum jaake jaldi se dinner bana dete hai. Sab aate hi honge." Haseena said as she left her room. Haseena closed the door as she left. Karishma quickly looked around the room via the crack of the door to find the source of the second voice, but she found no one in the room. Karishma was surprised because she was sure that she heard two voices. But she let go, because she herself was now getting unsure about what she heard after seeing that there's no one in the room.

(Karishma you guys arrived, I didn't realize. It's a good thing now come on let's go and make dinner. Everyone must be arriving soon.)

"Chaliye, aap aise yahan kyun khadi hai hamare kamre ke samne?" Haseena said as she looked at Karishma, who was still looking inside her room.

(Let's go, why are you standing like that in front of my room?)

"Nahi kuch nahi. Chaliye" Karishma replied and soon they both came downstairs.

(Nothing, Let's go.)

When they came downstairs, they saw Ammi and Zahir talking to each other. Karishma made a face when she saw Zahir standing there, on the other hand Haseena smiled seeing her friend there. They both soon went towards him, and Haseena asked, "Zahir tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

(Why are you here Zahir?)

"Maine Ammi ko market mein dekha sab saman ke saath aur mein samaj gaya ki tum overexcited hoke bahut kuch banane wali ho. Iss liye mein aa gaya tumhari maddat karne." Zahir said.

(I saw Ammi at the market, and I understood that you must be preparing something grand out of your excitement. That's why I came here to help you out.)

"Isski zarurat nahi thi, hum haina unki maddat karne ke liye." Karishma said with a bit of annoyance. Everyone was looking at her, so she got rid of annoyance from her tone and she fake smiled and said, "Hamara matlab hai ab guest hi khana banana mein maddat kare, aise kaise chalega. Aur hum toh hai hi, aapko bewajha pareshan hone ki zarurat nahi hai."