Chapter 27

Hey Guys!! ❤️❤️ Happy Weekend! :)

-------------------------

Karishma was unbuttoning her shirt when she heard a knock on the door. "Shayad Haseena hogi." Karishma thought as she quickly went towards the door to open it. She opened the door and Di was standing in front of her. She looked around but she couldn't find the person she was hoping to see.

(Maybe it's Haseena.)

Di gave Karishma a perplexed look as Karishma looked around and asked, "Kisse dhundh rahi ho. Humne hi knock kiya tha."

(Who are trying to find? I was the one who knocked.)

"Oh, woh kuch nahi bas aesehi, aap kahiye na aapko kuch kaam tha?" Karishma asked, her eyes still scanning all the hidden spots in her range.

(Oh nothing, did you have some work?)

Haseena was hiding near the staircase, sitting down as she was eavesdropping on them. Haseena looked at Karishma, when she noticed the unbuttoned button and quickly moved her gaze to the side, as she saw something she wasn't supposed to, but then her gaze followed back to button. She was staring at the unbuttoned area when she thought to herself, "Shirt aise halat mein hai inhone tel laga liya hoga ki nahi. Hopefully inko zyada takleef na hui ho. Humme bura lag raha hai but hum jitne kareeb jayenge baad mein unse dur jaane mein utni hi takleef hogi."

(Did she apply the oil or not I can't tell. Hopefully it wasn't a huge hassle for her. I feel bad but the closer I go to her the more difficult and hurtful it will be to leave her in the future.)

While Haseena was busy with her thoughts, she slipped up a bit and Karishma noticed Haseena's hiding space and she smirked. Sunita Di looked at Karishma and asked again, "Tumhara dhyaan kahan hai, hum tumse pooch rahe hai. Hum tel lagade, hum bahut accha massage karte hai. Poore shehar mein famous hai hum." Again, after getting no response, she looked in the direction in which she was looking at, but she couldn't understand anything as she didn't know that Haseena was hiding there and listening to their conversation. She snapped her fingers in front of Karishma's face and again asked the same question.

(Where is your attention. I am asking you should I massage your back. I am famous all over the city for it.)

"Nahi nahi, aapko pareshan hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Hum jaante hai aap bahut hi achi massage karti hai. Lekin hum manage kar lenge. Aap bhi kaam karke thak gayi hongi, aap bhi thoda aaram kar lijiye hum bhi tel lagakar neeche hi aa rahe hai fir hum bhi aapki maddat kar denge." Karishma replied.

(No No... you don't have to worry about it. I know you give a great massage, but I will manage. You must be tired as well you should go, and rest and I will also come downstairs in a while and help you guys out with the cleaning after applying the oil.)

"Humme Haseena ne kaha tha ki tum bahut ziddi ho aasani se manogi nahi. Tum hamari chotti behen jaise ho kahe itna sharma rahi ho. Haseena ki dost matlab hamari dost ab itna formal hone ki kahe zarurat hai batao humme." Di said as she started moving in the room.

(Haseena had said that you are very stubborn you won't agree very easily. You are like a little sister to me; you don't need to be awkward. Don't be formal with me.)

Karishma blocked her and said, "Haseena ne aapse bilkul sahi kaha hai hum behaad hi ziddi hai, jo ek baar thanle toh badal te nahi hai. Hum kar lenge aap fiqar mat kijiye. Aur formal nahi ho rahe hai. Humme bhi apko behen maante hai issliye appki fiqar ho rahi hai. Bas issiliye keh rahe hai"

(Haseena has rightfully informed you about my stubborn behavior. I will do it myself, don't worry. And I am not being formal, I consider you as my sister and hence worry about your wellbeing as well.)