Chapter 24

Hey Guys!! 👋👋 I am sorry about the late update. 🙏

----------------------------------------------

"Jaldi uthja. Bhagwaan kaisi beigarat aulad di hai humme. Aaj jaana hai aur yeh ladki abhi tak uthi nahi hai." Ammi shouted. Her voice echoed through the house.

(Wake up fast, God, what an idiot child have you gifted me with. We have to leave today, and she is still sleeping in late.)

Haseena's sleep got disturbed by Ammi's voice. She slowly opened her eyes adjusting to the bright sunlight entering from the slight open curtains on the window facing right in front of her. Haseena hadn't slept a wink last night. The whole night she kept thinking about Karishma's behavior and her words that left her stunned. She had finally learned to control her heart and maintain a distance from Karishma, but this sudden change in behavior made it difficult for her. In a very deep corner of her heart there was a hope rising that she must squander very fast. She can't let this hope grow. She couldn't let Karishma's erratic behavior and immature decisions affect her anymore. She still loved Karishma and she wouldn't ever stop but she also had to protect herself and her professionalism, which had been affected the most in the past few days. She had behaved emotionally and unjust to her team and people around her. Even to herself.

Haseena quickly freshened up and went outside to quickly pacify her angry mother who hadn't yet stopped stomping all around the house to further show her anger. She went to her mother and back hugged her and said, "Ammi shant ho jaiye, humme raatko nikalna hai. Aur humne aaj chutti bhi toh li hai aapki packing mein maddat karne ke liye toh aap fiqar kyun kar rahi hai?" She quickly pecked her mother on the cheeks and quickly went towards the kitchen to get her breakfast.

(Calm down Ammi, we have to leave at night. I have taken a holiday as well to help you out then why are you getting worried?)

"Haan, humme pata hai, leking hum dono ja rahe hai toh packing ke saath ghar bhi samatna padega. Kitne din humme wahan rukna padega woh bhi nahi pata. Aise hi nahi chod sakte na hum ghar ko." Ammi replied further justifying herself.

(Yes, I know. But since both of us are leaving. We have to not only pack our bags but also make sure that entire house is tidied up properly before leaving."

Haseena assured her Ammi. And she started helping her around the house with whatever her mother directed. And just like that her entire day went about. She was happy to get a break from all her thoughts while helping her mother out. Both got ready, did the final checks and got out of their apartment with Haseena lifting all the luggage obviously. Soon they reached the train station. It was a crowded platform as everyone was waiting for the train. Soon the train arrived, and it was going to wait for a while as this was the first stop so Haseena asked her Ammi to let others climb up first as it would be easier to enter the train once the crowd had dissipated. After a few minutes Haseena helped her Ammi and then she was about to get on as well when suddenly she saw that an old aunty was struggling with her luggage.

"Ammi, aap hamare seat pe jaiye hum aate hai. Saman ki fiqar mat kijiye hum le aayenge." Haseena said as she turned to help the old lady. Ammi understood where her daughter was going so without saying anything she left from there.

(Ammi, you go towards our seat, I will be right back. And don't worry about the luggage I will bring with me.)

Haseena went towards the lady, and she said, "Aunty, dijiye hum aapki maddat kar dete hai".

(Aunty, give me your luggage and I will help you out.)

The lady looked at her and quickly recognized her, she kept her hand on Haseena's hand lovingly and she said, "Aap toh SHO hai na mahila thana ki hum jaanta hai aapko. Bahut hi naik kaam karti hai aap. Aise hi sabki maddat karti rahiyega aur aapna bhi dhyana rakhiyega."