Chapter 39

Hey Guy !!! 👋👋

----------------------------------

Karishma had turned her back to the lock; she couldn't look at it. Both Billu and Urmi were gawking at it, waiting for its decision. "Shiv Ji, please Haseena ki raksha karna. Hum unhe nahi kho sakte." Karishma desperately prayed as she waited for the result.

(Shiv Ji, please protect Haseena. I can't lose her.)

Urmi went towards Karishma and hugged her, "Chatak chandani, teri dua sun li Vithala ne. Darvaza khul gaya." When Karishma heard that relief washed over her. She let out a shaky breath thanking the heavens for listening to her. Karishma took a deep breath and quickly ran towards the door to enter inside. She instructed both Billu and Urmi to stay up and wait there and she didn't know what dangers awaited her and she couldn't put their life at risk as well.

(He heard your wishes, the door has opened.)

"Bille agar hum agle 30-minute mein upar na aaye toh tum Urmi ko leke police ke paas jaoge aur iske bhai ki complain karke , saari police ko yahan leke aaaoge. Ka samjhe?"

(Bille if I don't come back in 30 minutes then you get the police over here. Got it?)

"Ji samaj gaya Madam. Aap fiqar mat kijiye mein sab handle kar lunga." Billu replied. Karishma turned towards the dark staircase and started descending downwards. She took each step carefully and quietly so as not to alert any security guards present over there. It could be the darkness, but the descent felt really long. She finally could see some light, indicating someone's presence down there. She hid herself using the wall and scouted the area to find more information. Normally, Karishma would have just barged in without any care, but she had to be careful about Haseena and Urmi's brother, she couldn't let their lives be at stake because of her hastiness. She looked around and noticed that there was a door that led to some other room and there were two guards near it. She looked at their physical profile and noticed that they weren't heavily built but knowing that Chacha Ji only placed them two to guard meant that they were strong enough to handle it. Still, she was Karishma Singh, and with no more hiding spots. She went in front of them, with head held high and nonchalance, and stood in front of them as if her presence over there was the most normal thing in the world.

(Yes ma'am understood.)

They both looked at each other and were surprised to see such a young and short girl standing in front of them having bypassed the gate. They both looked at Karishma and got cocky and then one of them bent down towards Karishma and said, "Eh ladki chali jao yahan se, hum ladkiyon pe haath nahi uthate."

(Hey, girl go away from here, I don't hit girls.)

The other guy cracked his knuckles and joined him and said, "Haan yahan rahogi toh khamakha peet jaogi aur fir ro ro ke hamara sar khapa dogi uss bache ke jaise. Futo yahan se." Till now Karishma only knew that Urmi's brother was kidnapped but she had no further details on him but hearing that it was young kid enraged Karishma. Karishma punched the guy that was bent down right at his jaw line, the guy flew towards the wall and then she kicked the other guy, and he flew far away as well. Now both of them had realized that they were dealing with something serious, so they both went towards Karishma with full intention and force. Karishma again knocked them both down with a swift double punch in the gut.

(Yes, you will get hurt and then cry like that stupid kid.)

Now both the guys were lying on the ground, hurling in pain, Karishma bent down towards them and said, "Abhi samay nahi hai, warna isse bhi bura haal karte tum dono ka, hum zara pehle hamara kaam niptale fir fursat se sutaiy karenge tum dono ki." She kicked them again one last time and entered through the door and what she saw there shocked her. Both Haseena and the kid were tied up on the chair. The kid didn't know Karishma, so he was really scared trying to wake up Haseena with tears in his eyes. Haseena was unconscious with blood dripping from various places. Karishma looked at them and quickly and desperately ran towards them and started opening up the kid first, while opening the ropes, Karishma said to the kid, "Beta, hum Urmi ke dost hai aur Haseena ke bhi , aap inn dono ko trust karte ho na, toh aap humme bhi trust kar sakte ho, thik hai bache." The kid nodded his head. Karishma opened the rope, and the kid quickly ran towards Haseena trying to wake her up and hug her with silent tears in his eyes, the poor kid had learnt to modulate his cries after staying her for so long.