Chapter 33

Hey Guys!! 👋👋

-----------------------------

Karishma was scared so she quickly turned to leave, and she crashed into someone, "Sambhaliye khudko dhyaan kahan hai aapka?" Haseena said as she stabilized Karishma by holding her by her waist. Karishma kept her hands on Haseena's shoulder for support. Once Karishma was stabilized, Haseena let go of her.

(Take care of yourself, why are you not paying attention?)

Karishma was surprised to see Haseena there, something wasn't sitting right with her, so she asked," Aap yahan?"

(You here?)

"Hamara kamra hai hum nahi honge toh aur kaun hoga?" Haseena replied.

(It is my room if I won't be there then who will be?)

"Haan, lekin aap kamre ke bahar se kahan se aa rahi hai? Aap toh taiyaar ho rahi thi na?" Karishma further enquired.

(Yeah, but why are you coming from outside the room? You were inside getting ready right?)

"Karishma Singh, aap humse itne sawal kyun pooch rahi hai. Aur waise bhi hum kamre ke bahar kya kar rahe thee hum yeh aapko batana zaruri nahi samajte." Haseena said sternly.

(Karishma Singh, why are you asking so many questions? And I am not required to provide you with any answers to your questions.)

Karishma wanted to further question her, but she kept quiet after Haseena shut her down. She just kept looking at Haseena with a questioning gaze, she couldn't figure it out, but something was alarming her. "Inhone humme Karishma Singh kehke kyun bulaya? Kya yeh abhi bhi humse thoda distance banake rakhna chahti hai? Pata nahi humme inka behavior ajeeb kyun lag raha hai. Kuch toh hai jo hum dekh nahi pa rahe hai."

(Why did she call me Karishma Singh? Is she again maintaining her distance? I don't know why I find her behavior weird. Something is going on that doesn't meet the eye.)

"Aap humme aise hi ghurti rahengi ya fir aap yahan kyun aayi hai woh humme batayengi." Haseena said.

(Will you just keep staring or tell me why you are here?)

"Woh Ammi dinner ke liye bula rahi hai. Neeche sab aa gaye hai bas aapka hi intezaar hai" Karishma quickly replied.

(Ammi is calling you for dinner, everybody is waiting for you.)

"Toh fir chaliye. Sabko hamara deedar karvate hein" Haseena said and turned to leave. Karishma followed her down.

(Then let's go, let's grace them with my presence.)

Soon they reached downstairs, and Haseena greeted everyone. "Yeh kya tareeka hai Haseena, itna late koi aata hai. Sab tumhara hi intezar kar rahe thee. "Ammi scolded Haseena.

(What is the behavior Haseena, how can you be late to your own dinner. Every body was waiting for you.)

"Haa Ammi hum jaante hai itna kyun daat rahi aap humme. Hum aa gaye hai na ab, chaliye dinner karte hai." Haseena said, although she was smiling but slight annoyance and rudeness could be heard from her tone. Ammi, Meera, Sunita and Karishma all looked at each other. They were all shocked with Haseena's behavior. Ammi let it go thinking that Haseena had asked her not to be angry with her today so that why she must have behaved like that. Meera and Sunita thought it must be work stress that's why Haseena was late for dinner, and she behaved that way with Ammi. But Karishma couldn't let it go, but she didn't have anything concrete, everything was just a feeling yet, so she decided to observe Haseena during the dinner.

(Yes, I know Ammi, why are you scolding me so much. I am here right come lets go and have dinner.)

"Aap log baithiye hum jaake dining table set kar dete hai, fir sab saath mein milkar dinner karte hain. Humme maaf kar dijiye, humme aane mein thodi der hogayi."