Chapter 20

Hey Guys!! 👋👋

--------------------------------------------

After the trial room incident, Haseena left the shop and went to sit on the bench outside the shop. She took deep breaths to calm herself down. She looked at the fingers and remembered the touch, and the moment. She closed her eyes and thought to herself, "Woh touch galti se nahi hua tha. Humme khudko sambhalna hoga, humme dooriyan banaye rakhni hai. Hum sirf unki dost hai aur kuch nahi." She was sitting there with her head between her hands, composing herself. After a while, once she was calm, she texted Ammi that she was at the food court and that once they are done, they can find her there. Haseena couldn't face Karishma yet. She got up and left for the food court.

(That touch wasn't a mistake. I have to control myself and maintain my distance. I am just her friend.)

Karishma was still in the trial room, extremely affected by the touch. She was standing there and looking at herself, her flushed face, her hands that were still gripping the dress, her chest still heaving heavily. She was just standing there taking deep breaths when suddenly she heard a voice, "Dosti aisi toh nahi hoti. Halat dekho apni".

(Friendships are not like that. Look at yourself.)

Karishma was shocked to hear that, but before she could think about that further someone banged on the door loudly. "Hum andar hai." Karishma shouted back to inform the person outside.

(I am inside.)

"Haan jaante hai, kitne time lagega tumhe ek dress pehne mein. Jaldi bahar aao dusre dresses bhi try karne hai." Pushpa ji said.

(Yes, I know, How much time does it take to try out one dress. Come out quickly there are other dresses to try as well.)

Karishma changed to her normal clothes and went out of the trial room. "Yeh dress hamari size ka nahi hai. Hamara hogaya hai, ab hum aur koi dress try nahi karni." She said handing the dress back to Pushpa ji.

(This dress is not my size. I am done and I am not trying anything else.)

"Aap log ko agar yeh baketi karni hai toh karo hum ghar jaa rahe hain. Aap log ka ho jaye toh aa jaiyega" Karishma said and was about to leave from there when Shivani stopped her.

(And if you guys want to continue then you can do so, I am leaving. When you guys are done come home.)

"Hum log lunch karne aaye thee wohi kar lete hai. Tu itna bhadak mat, chal chlate hain." Shivani said holding Karishma's hand to stop her from leaving.

(We came here to have lunch, let's do that. Don't get so angry, let's go)

When they were leaving the shop. Karishma unconsciously scanned the shop looking for Haseena, as she was not there with them. Before she could ask the trio was already ahead of her, walking towards the food court.

Haseena was sitting busy in her thoughts; she had already saved a table for everyone. Ammi knew that she was at the food court, so she was searching for her. Whereas Karishma was dejectedly standing there, thinking that Haseena had already left. Ammi found Haseena and she started moving towards her. Karishma was just following Ammi; Her mind still wandering to Haseena. When everyone sat Karishma was the last one standing. She looked up to take her sit when she saw Haseena sitting there and a small smile formed on her face. Haseena was talking with Ammi, so she hadn't noticed the smile. Shivani saw that and she thought to herself, "Dil pighal toh raha hai. Bas ek akhiri vaar karna padega."

(Heart is melting, need one last push.)

They were seated in a way that Karishma and Pushpa ji were on one side and Haseena and Ammi opposite them and Shivani on the side, having the view of both the side of the table clearly. They ordered their food and were having their lunch. Karishma was stealing glances at Haseena, trying to find the answers to her doubts, to her confusion. She was finally letting her heart speak. Her inner voice was finally asking the correct questions.