Chapter 16

Hey Guys!!! 👋👋 I don't know if it counts as a bonus but here you go.

-----------------------------------

Just like that few days had passed... and today was no different. Shivani had teased Karishma to the brim, and now Karishma's anger knew no bounds.

"Tum kahe baar baar thane tapak padhti ho." Karishma asked Shivani who was laying on Karishma's bed and scrolling through her phone.

(Why do you keep coming to thana again and again.)

"Arrey , ab tu baar baar kuch na kuch bhul jaati hai toh meri kya galti hai, tu apni cheezon ka dhyaan rakha kar na." Shivani nonchalantly replied.

(How is it my fault if you keep forgetting things? You should be careful with your things.)

Shivani kept her phone down and now her full attention was on Karishma, and she continued, "Aur agar mein thana aise hi aau toh usme problem hi kya hai. Mein thodi tum log ke investigation ke beech mein aati hoon."

(And what is the problem if I come to thana. I don't disrupt your work.)

"Tum thana aati ho usme problem hai." Karishma replied.

(There is a problem.)

"Haan toh kya problem hai baata na mujhe" Shivani asked.

(Yeah, so tell me.)

"Hamesha mandrati rehti hai Haseena ke aas paas bilkul madhumakhi ki tarah. Isko toh thana aana hi nahi chaiye." Karishma thought to herself.

(She always keeps buzzing arrnd Haseena like a bee. She should not be coming to thana.)

Before Karishma could reply anything, Shivani interrupted, "Nahi hai na koi jawab. Kahan se hoga, maine kuch galat kiya hi nahi hai. Bas nakhre hai tere."

(Don't have an answer. Why would you have onewhen I haven't done anything wrong. It is all in your head.)

Shivani stood on her knees on the bed so know she was eye level to Karishma and she added, " Terko toh khush hona chahiye ke teri bestfriend tere baare mein itna sochti hai , aur tu hai ki bas bhadkti rehti hai mujhe pe. Huh!" Shivani now went back to her previous position and started scrolling her phone again.

(You should be happy that I care so much about you, and you just keep shouting at me.)

Karishma was going to say something when suddenly Shivani's phone rang. Karishma saw Haseena's name flash on it and before she could ask anything Shivani picked up her phone and went towards the window and started talking in a hushed tone. Karishma slowly went closer to Shivani pretending to be busy with something else and was eavesdropping on the conversation. If anyone asked then Karishma would outright deny it but that is what she was doing, don't tell anyone, shh!

Shivani whispered "Tune ammi se baat karli? Kya kaha unhone?"

(Did you talk to your mom? What did she say?)

After listening to Haseena's side of the conversation, Shivani continued, "Baat toh baadi hai, tu tension mat le sab theek ho jayega."

(Yeah, it is a big thing, don't worry everything will be alright.)

After Haseena was done speaking Shivani added, "Acha theek hai mein rakhti hoon. Haan... acha theek hai...Bye!"

(Okay, yeah... Bye!)

Shivani kept the call and turned, and she saw that Karishma was right there behind her, "Tu meri baatein sun rahi hai?"

Are you eavesdropping?)