Chapter 35

Hey Guys!! 👋👋 Happy Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈

---------------------------------

Karishma was sad and still hugging Di when suddenly she could feel Di's body shaking. She got scared and worried for Di, so she quickly came out of the hug and looked at Di to make sure she was ok, and she found out that Di was laughing. Di just couldn't control herself and now she was laughing out loud holding her stomach, while Karishma was just shocked by her reaction. She was talking about something that pained her so much and Di was just laughing. Karishma was now angry again, she didn't expect this insensitive behavior from Di, so she very angrily said, "Aap hasna band karegi. Aapko hamare dukh par haasi aa rahi hai?"

(Will you stop laughing? You think it's funny?)

Sunita between her laughter she said," Humme tumhare dukh par nahi par Haseena aur Zahir ko saath mein imagine karke hasi aa rahi hai."

(I am not laughing at your pain; I am laughing imagining Zahir and Haseena as a couple.)

Karishma was confused, "Usme itna funny kya hai. Smart hai, Handsome hai, Cooking bhi aati hai aur ladkiyon ki ijjat karna bhi aata hai usse. Problem kya hai ussme jo apko itni hasi aa rahi hai. Hum kehna nahi chate par woh Haseena ke liye match ho sakta hai hamare baad of course."

(What's so funny about that? He is smart, handsome and knows cooking as well and knows how to respect women. What's causing you to laugh so much. I don't want to accept it but he is a good match for Haseena after me of course.)

Sunita Di had controlled her laughter and she said, "Well Zahir aur Haseena ki poori love story mein do problem hai." Sunita raised her index finger up and said, "ek problem yeh hai ki Zahir is gay. Hum usse maafi manglenge uski neeji baat aise bahar karne ke liye par abhi tumhara yeh jaana zaruri hai." She then increased the count on her fingers to two and she said, "Aur dusra ki Haseena ek lesbian hai, usse ladkiyan pasand hai. Woh Zahir se pyaar kar hi nahi sakti. Agar tumhari bhasha mein kahu toh unn dono ki fitting zara kharab hai"

(Well, there are two problems with their love story. One, Zahir is gay, I will apologize to him for outing him like this, but you need to know this. And two Haseena is a lesbian. She likes girls. So, she can't fall in love with Zahir.)

Karishma was shocked was an understatement. Karishma eyes just widened at that revelation. She didn't know what to say, she just looked at Sunita Di with an open mouth. Sunita just inwardly laughed at Karishma. She wanted to laugh out loud but she didn't want to test Karishma's anger. So, she just remained silent giving Karishma the time to process it. "Lekin..." (But...) Karishma started but stopped again because she had so many questions, but her mind was so jumbled with this new information that no words were forming in her mouth. Sunita DI just silently made her sit at the chairs near by and sat besides her and said, "Tumhe jo poochna hai, ek ek karke poocho hum tumhe sab baataiyenge."

(Ask whatever you want I will give an answer to your every question.)

"Kya Zahir jaanta hai ki Haseena lesbian hai. I mean kya woh dono ek dusre ke baare mein jaante hai." Karishma asked.

(Does Zahir know about this? I mean do both know that about each other?)

"Unn dono ki dosti hi issi wajah se hui hai. School ke dino ki baat hai. Haseena was still figuring out herself. Aur tum toh Haseena ko jaanti agar usse kuch samaj na aaye toh tab tak uske upar saari research karegi jabtak usse uske sawalon ka jawab nahi milta." Sunita DI laughed remembering their childhood.

(They became friends because of this. During school time, Haseena was still figuring out herself, and you know Haseena won't stop researching about something till she finds an answer.)