32: I Have Found - III

Chapter 32 - part III
I have Found

| Sean's POV |

The things I'm about to tell Chelsea might become something that she will worry about. But if I don't tell her now, she won't be able to know who I really am.

Despite the loud noises at the back of my head, a question arises. Why am I so distracted by her? I looked at Chelsea's eyes down to her lips. Everything about her is mesmerizing. My body moved mindlessly and leaned closer to her.

I saw Chelsea closing her eyes. And when I was also about to close mine, the door opened.

Just like two guilty people, Chelsea and I both moved away from each other. It's awkward to almost kiss her and get interrupted by an intruder who caught us.

"Time's up, love birds!" Vera said while holding a key she's playing with her hands. "I hate to break it up to you, pero lampas 15 minutes na kayo at madami nang nakalinya na ikukulong dito. So, here's your key and get out of here."

Disappointed, I grabbed the key from Vera's hand and unlocked the handcuffs. Chelsea and I went towards the door and led us back at the classroom proper of 10 Galatians. There, people lining up to pay and people who will about to go to "jail" are all looking at us.

This is almost a walk of shame as if we did something bad back there. But Chelsea smiled at me and ignored everyone.

"Sean, let's go," she said. I nodded and held her hand. Chelsea looked at me and smiled again so I gently squeezed her soft warm hand.

"Uyyy! Bati na sila!" I saw and heard some of our classmates who also got caught up here, cheering on us.

My smile never left my lips as we got out. We were walking in the hallways hand in hand, while our eyes were acting like a magnet. Both of us are smiling whenever we caught our stares.

"Sean, question..."

"Hmm?"

"Bakit hindi mo ako hinalikan?" I literally stopped functioning the moment she asked that question.

"Because Vera will see us? Or are you afraid that I'll push you away?" Chelsea asked with determination in her eyes. "I won't do that."

My mouth dropped in amusement. How is she so brave and bold in this situation? While I'm here melting from embarrassment.

"Sean," Chelsea faced me completely. Our height difference is giving me an advantage not to lean in closer but further away from her to avoid temptation.

"I know you've said na dapat mag-slow down tayo and all that. Pero yun lang ba ang dahilan? Are you still hiding anything from me?" She furrowed her brows and it made her appear mad.

But me smiling out of nowhere turned her lips to pouting. She's adorable I couldn't concentrate. 

"Sean naman! Pinagtitripan mo ata ako!"

Chelsea's repeating her questions about us slowing down, is a sign that she really needs my constant assurance through words. I'm glad that spending time with Chelsea is making me learn more about her.

"Chelsea," I sighed before continuing. "If I kiss you right now, anong difference ko kay Vincent?"

"H-huh?"

"You two kissed back then without any labels in your relationship."

She looked away while nodding. "Right, we kissed like that."

"I'm not guilt-tripping you," I told her honestly and held her other hand. "What I'm saying is I don't want us to kiss without getting into a relationship. Ayaw kong matulad tayo sa kung anong naging meron kayo ni Vincent."