32: I Have Found - I

Chapter 32 - part I
I Have Found

| Sean, the mystery |

The classroom suddenly felt so quite and empty without her. Last school year, even when I was alone in a room I didn't even feel empty. Today, the room is full yet I felt drained and lonely. This was just like last November when Chelsea didn't go to school for a week. But it also kind of felt different now, maybe because I get an assurance that we will still see each other. Unlike before, we almost lost her.

I think it became my hobby to look at where Chelsea is from time to time. Whenever I do this, I will catch a glimpse of her laughs, smiles, frowns, and more. Maybe I was a creep or I was just afraid to go near her. That was me before, but since I told her how I feel, I can now talk to her freely... or almost.

"You really miss the sight of her huh?" Gino asked. I immediately looked away from the direction of Chelsea's seat.

"It's only for two days," I shrugged it away.

Yup, it's for two days, since on Saturday I'll get to see her again. It's nothing, I can wait and be patient. Compared to the times I couldn't see her during weekends, or ignore her before on a daily basis, two days without her is nothing.

Also, I chatted with her early in the morning around 5 am. Since that was their departure time from the Academy to the seminar.

Me:

Good morning, safe travels today.

Chelsea:

Good morning Sean!

My tired eyes gradually woken up when I saw her message. I'm still at bed 'cause I only set the alarm last night at this hour just to chat her.

Chelsea:

Thank you! Be safe at school too and enjoy. Kahit wala ako sana masaya ka today

Huwag mo ko mamiss ;)

I chuckled at her teasing message. Then my brain got clogged the moment I was about to type a reply. What should I say... as Sean flirting to her? The air in my lungs got tangled up so I breathed it out to calm down.

Me:

I will try to be happy, but for sure I'll miss you. Two days is quite long.

Is that a decent answer to her message? Is she satisfied with it? Should I add more?

I waited for almost 3 minutes for her reply. Maybe this is the longest 3 minutes of waiting since I was anxious for some reason.

Chelsea:

Thanks? LOL! Seaaaaan! I didn't know how to reply!!!

Ikaw ba talaga si Sean?

Me:

Silly!

I chuckled when I heard Chelsea's voice while reading her messages.

Chelsea:

Hahahhaa! I can't just believe this

DO YOU REALLY LIKE ME?

I smiled at her worries.

Me: