101

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 101

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

It is this restraint that makes the mountain god tremble. She is already a mountain god. She not only controls the mountains visible to the naked eye, but also controls the mountains in people's hearts. However, the mountains formed by this restraint are not under her control. At this moment, the mountains in the heart of the mountain god are... Understand that her divine power is not complete yet, or perhaps there are beings higher than gods in this world, and the plane store is definitely not something she can offend, and she cannot afford the price.

Thinking of this, the mountain god phoenix drooped his eyes slightly and stopped talking.

Chi Yishen saw that the two top talkers in the Kunyuan world were very calm, so he said: "Now, it's time to discuss our contract, um, another clause in the contract."

Here, they don't have to worry about Dongjun stealing their memories and ideas, and can safely and boldly discuss their previously half-hidden plans. And the moment Chi Yishen finished speaking, an extremely evil aura emanated from him. The Mountain God and the Flower God were keenly aware of it, and immediately their expressions changed and they retreated sharply. If it weren't for Chi Yishen, They had no intention of attacking, and they might have rushed out of the plane store at this time.

Soon, the evil aura faded away like a tide, and what remained in front of them was still the calm and calm shopkeeper.

"This is a weapon I brought from my hometown. It has more legs and a dumber head. I have to keep it in my shadow temporarily, because once it is released, it may run around without obeying the command. By then We still need the full help of the Mountain God."

The mountain god showed hesitation. She stared at the shadow at Chi Yishen's feet for a moment, but she still couldn't see anything strange. Her fear of him became even more intense. She nodded and said, "As long as you abide by the contract, help us get rid of him." Mr. Kaidong, of course we will not break our promise.

Chi Yishen smiled slightly, "Of course, you are not the only ones bound by the contract."

Regarding this sentence, the mountain god just smiled faintly and did not answer. Obviously, in her eyes now, Chi Yishen can freely travel through the world, and can also promise to send away hundreds of thousands of living beings in the Kunyuan Realm. His identity and strength are unfathomable, and now there is another hidden figure in his shadow. It was something that both she and the Flower God were afraid of. I was afraid that this contract could bind them, but it would be ineffective on him. But sadly, they now have no choice but to seek skin from the tiger.

Fortunately, with this person's ability, there is nothing worth coveting in the Kunyuan Realm. Let's just believe that he is just a businessman!

After the three people agreed, the Mountain God and the Flower God were led by the robot to the hotel next door to get a room and rest. In their world, they first had a fight with Thor and others, and then raced against time to save the living beings under Dongjun's attack. Then he dealt with the plane store again, and he was really exhausted. Naturally, he had to gather enough energy to deal with the next battle.

Chi Yishen continued to stay in the interview room. Xiao Yunduo floated to his side and said to him: "Host, the mountain god's attitude towards you was quite good before, but for some reason, she seems to be too wary of you now.

✓ Plane store system