29

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 29

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

System: "Yes, the second you traveled through the past, it was completely destroyed."

Chi Yishen was silent for a moment. After a while, he wiped a little sweat from his forehead and was about to say something when he suddenly caught a glimpse of the time on the system panel.

Two o'clock in the afternoon on April 16th?

During the short stay he just traveled through, Blue Star jumped away for a day!

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-06-08 23:45:25-2022-06-09 23:05:05

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 1 Qixingze;

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Xihan; 3 bottles of feng; 1 bottle of Zhujiu;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 52

In Chi Yishen's memory, the first wave of monsters will only appear on April 17th. In this life, the big tentacles will arrive twenty minutes earlier, and the one-eyed monster will appear one day earlier. The first wave of monsters must be It will also be earlier, but he cannot assume that it will definitely be one day earlier. Maybe it will be earlier than the 16th, or maybe it will come in the evening or even the afternoon of the 15th.

So he used Shi Xingsheng's contact account to send a detector from Earth Star to Wang Shiqi and others.

The catastrophe that this plane faced before it reached level eight was the mutation of the Zerg. After experiencing mutual devouring and elimination, the number of existing Zerg species now only exceeds 10,000 from the original million species. Therefore, when Chi Yishen took out They were so surprised when they found an insecticide that was effective against more than 8,000 kinds of bugs, because insecticides alone can eliminate 80% of the bugs. As long as these 80% are completely eliminated, the rest will More than two thousand species pose no threat to them at all.

Its not that the Earth Stars that have been upgraded to level eight cannot completely eliminate the Zerg, its just that their land is largely occupied and polluted by the Zerg, resulting in their energy shortage, and the Zergs reproduction speed is too fast, which leads to a stiff confrontation between them and the Zerg. among.

When it comes to dealing with the Zerg, the various equipment developed in this plane are already advanced enough.

After allocating the work to the puppet shopping guide and the intelligent customer service assigned by the system, Chi Yishen's workload was greatly reduced, and he took advantage of the time difference between several planes to experiment with many Earth Star Technology products.

The disk-like detector is one of them. The function of the detector on Earth is to detect the positions and movement trajectories of all nearby Zerg. Its positioning of the Zerg relies on an internal energy sensor, which can capture the energy fluctuations of eighth-level creatures. In other words, it can also be used to sense the eighth-level monsters that appear on the Blue Star.

✓ Plane store system