77

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 77

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Chi Yishen was leaning against the wall of the cave, closing his eyes and dozing off. Hearing this, he opened his eyes slightly and slowly turned to the small clouds next to him.

The system inexplicably felt that a cold light seemed to be emitted from the crack where the host opened the door. It was a little scared, but for the sake of the store and the owner, it bravely stepped forward, [Chi Yishen, haven't you noticed your problem? 】

Chi Yishen:...

There was a moment of silence, just when the system fearfully thought that the host had really been taken away, it suddenly felt its body sinking, and then placed a hand on its Yunduo body and rubbed it up and down hard. The system was confused. The host would occasionally touch it before, but always in a very gentle way. When had it ever experienced such a scene as if it was being destroyed by a violent storm? When the host finally let go, the system's little cloud skin was no longer visible at all. It had transformed from a fairy-like little cloud into a sloppy chicken coop.

System: "Hey, I'm dirty."

Chi Yishen said: "Shut up, Xiao Poyun."

system:

Very good, it is sure that this host is indeed its own host. After all, if someone takes away its host, how could the stranger immediately do such an impolite behavior to it? Anyone who dares to be so rude to it must be because the host has not escaped!

But the current state of the host is so wrong, can he still complete the mission of coming to this world?

The system recalled what the host said before arriving here, and couldn't help but feel worried.

The system didn't know that Chi Yishen's abnormal state made those in the cave more awed by him.

Ah Wei's situation is getting better and better, even young people like Li Bei with relatively little experience can see that. They were both happy and worried, but they didn't dare to get close to the indifferent person, so they only gathered around the old man.

"Grandpa, what should we do now? Do we want to continue exploring deep into the snow-capped mountains after dawn?"

The old man shook his head. In fact, before nightfall, he had already decided to return. On this trip to explore the snow-capped mountains, he originally brought out twenty people, fifteen of whom were buried in the snow-capped mountains. Some were killed by demons and ghosts, and some were killed by himself. Uncontrollable greed killed others, and he personally sent them on their way. After so many sacrifices and no progress, he couldn't let the five youngest children die.

Fortunately, Wei survived. Thinking of this, he looked at the man in strange clothes. He was leaning against the wall, wondering if he was asleep.

Noticing the old man's gaze, Li Bei whispered: "Grandpa, what should I do with that one?"

The scene of the giant snake collapsing and shattering behind the man gave these people a great shock. There is no doubt that this is a strong man they have never seen before. Not only is he powerful, but his medical skills are also very amazing. Even if Wei's injuries are serious, Even in a good place like the capital, even if we find the best doctors, we can't get results so quickly. As far as they know, the only person who can achieve this kind of therapeutic effect is the high priest in the royal city, but that high priest is already very old. He has been refusing to eat, and his abilities have been deteriorating. Now he can only treat the king. , no one else, even if the Grand Duke is seriously ill, cannot invite him.

✓ Plane store system