46

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 46

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

The author has something to say:

There are two updates today.

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-07-01 23:52:57-2022-07-02 20:58:16

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 1 apricot of destiny;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Qihai; 1 bottle of people who only read books but are not fans;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 81

Second update

After this upgrade of the plane store, the small utility room originally included in the small hotel has also been expanded several times.

This utility room had always been empty. Later, it imprisoned two puppets, Leonard, and nine wolf members who were dragged here by bounty hunters. Now, it is about to welcome its sixth resident. guest.

When Piru led Ember into the hotel, he gritted his teeth and looked angry with his back to Ember. Even this shameless thief leader robbed him and Harmon of all their belongings, tortured them and threw them into the darkness, and also led people to loot the store in the dimension before the upgrade.

He used to be a traveler who was killed innocently, but now he is a new employee of the plane store. His dual identity is superimposed with dual anger. Piru now wants to take revenge tenfold and a hundredfold!

But no, as an employee of the plane store, he should be decent and should not act like an impulsive boy. This would cast a shadow on the image of the plane store.

So Piru practiced with his back to Amber for a while, and finally regained his usual calmness. With a polite smile he learned from the shopkeeper, Piru slowly walked forward with Amber.

Anbo naturally didn't know that he had fallen into a trap. During the few steps he followed Piru into the hotel door, he had already assessed the opponent's strength.

This is an ordinary person, firstly because he does not wear the identity badge that every wizard is very proud of; secondly, there is no power fluctuation in this person; thirdly, this person walks in a loose and frivolous manner, without any composure and calmness of a warrior. alert. In other words, he can kill this person with one slap.

There must be many servants in such a big mansion. As long as he kills this person, puts on his clothes, and then uses witchcraft to temporarily transform into his appearance, he can sneak in without anyone noticing. Then he first assassinated the young and strong among the servants one by one, and then slowly dealt with the owner of the mansion... As long as he calculated correctly, the mansion would soon be his.

Anbo moved his fingers, and an offensive witchcraft secretly took shape. Just when he was about to do it, a familiar voice came into his ears.

"I can't believe it. I haven't been here for just one day and this place has completely changed. Now you can even go up to the second floor?"

✓ Plane store system