89

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 89

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-08-30 23:49:07-2022-08-31 23:39:14

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 1 apricot of destiny;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Wanwan; 10 bottles of lidocaine;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 149

The system does not need to sleep, so whenever the host takes a rest, it always feels lonely. So it shuttled back to Blue Star, where it inspected the first floor of the supermarket. After spending these five minutes, it immediately shuttled back to the Alayan plane, approached its host and woke him up.

Chi Yishen opened his eyes and yawned, then quickly regained consciousness after washing.

He continued to eat while checking the situation in various planes, starting with the Eternal Kingdom. After he killed Chun Shen, the level of civilization evolution in the Eternal Kingdom instantly reached 80%. Chi Yishen was shocked by this amazing progress. , he clicked on the progress bar and looked carefully. There were a few lines of small words below the progress bar, briefly explaining the current situation of the Eternal Kingdom.

It turns out that the center of gravity of the plane where the Kingdom of Eternal Life is is biased towards the fantasy side, and even the existence of the Chun God could not increase the concentration of the mythological side of the plane much, so the Chun God finally chose to commit suicide. In addition to dying with the negative introduction, it also brought the world back on track. idea.

"Human souls are powerful and already have the power to save themselves. It is my existence that hinders them."

Seeing that the concentration of the mythical side of the Eternal Kingdom plane decreased and the concentration of the fantasy side increased, Chi Yishen couldn't help but think of the words that Chun God said through the mouth of Tangli, and sighed slightly.

[Host, the concentration of the fantasy side of the Kingdom of Eternal Age has increased. From now on, the power of humans in that world will be greatly enhanced, and the life span of humans will also be greatly enhanced, and they will no longer have to pray to the so-called gods. This will be a big problem for the humans in that world. Thats a good thing! 】

Chi Yi nodded deeply, "Yes, humans still have to rely on themselves to survive the difficulties after all."

He glanced out the window. It was afternoon in the Ala'an plane, the sun was warm and warm, and the lively voices of the local residents were blocked out by the glass windows.

[Host, do you still want to find Shana to remove those statues? More than ten years have passed in this world, and she is now a queen and has two children. 】

Hearing this, Chi Yishen shook his head, "If I didn't have that gun of faith, I might hesitate, but now, who would have trouble with such a useful weapon?" There was nothing wrong with his mind.

✓ Plane store system