63

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 63

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

blue star charm

The owner of the plane shop comes to Qinshan Temple!

Upon hearing the news, the old viewer packed his bags and carried his zombies overnight to run away.

Seeing that he had carried the zombie a few hundred meters away, Jiang Lusheng shouted angrily, "Master, there's no point in running. The owner is already waiting in the lobby."

Old viewer:...

In the hall where Qinshan Temple is used to entertain guests, there are portraits of the founders of the Three Qing Dynasties. There are high-backed mahogany chairs on the left and right sides, but no one sits on them. The Taoist priests are all talking around the shopkeeper.

"Shop owner, you came to Qinshan to view the scenery in person, but you fell in love with the natural scenery of my Qinshan Mountain Viewing?"

"Ours is a 5A-level scenic spot! It is no exaggeration to say that it is definitely the best place for vacation and leisure."

"We have the most spectacular sea of ​​clouds, the most beautiful sunsets, the best lakes, and thousands of red-crowned cranes living here! The environment is incredible, and many leaders from the capital come to us for vacation..."

People visiting Qinshan seemed to think that Chi Yishen traveled across several provinces to come here in person just to visit Qinshan, so what else? Could it be that they are here to see zombies?

Seeing how enthusiastic these elderly people, whose average age was over fifty, Chi Yishen asked a few questions, "Are the housing prices high in the neighborhood? Are there many mosquitoes? Is life convenient? Is there a school district? How many food streets are there?" Have you ever watched "A Bite of Zhongzhou"?"

Taoist priests:...

They didn't expect that the owner of a plane store with great supernatural powers would ask such a mundane question. They were stunned for a moment and forgot to answer.

It was Jiang Lusheng who came out and said: "The average price of the best real estate nearby is 20,000 yuan. Because of your special status, you should have policy subsidies. Maybe you can get one for free. There are many mosquitoes. In previous years, lay people had to install screens on their windows, but this year Its different. Our Taoist temple has developed a mosquito repellent charm. Just recite it before going to bed to ensure you have a good nights sleep. If you dont want to recite the mosquito repellent charm, we also have mosquito repellent charms that can be pasted on the doors and windows. It is convenient for life and has complete facilities. , the school district is the best school in the province, covering 15 years of compulsory education from elementary school to junior high school; as a tourist attraction, the nearby food street is also famous throughout the country..."

Chi Yishen didn't expect that Jiang Lusheng actually introduced him in a serious manner. The other Taoist priests looked at him with relief, thinking that young people were more useful.

After Jiang Lusheng finished speaking, he added: "But I don't think the shop owner wants to come here for sightseeing and settling down. But something in our Qinshan Temple has caught your attention! Are you here to purchase goods?"

✓ Plane store system