51

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Traversing Rebirth > Plane Shop System

Plane Shop System Chapter 51

Author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear it quickly Cool text Crossing and being reborn

Chi Yishen immediately: "You mean, there are other people who have run a plane shop before?"

The Xiaoyunduo system did not answer his question, but continued: "When binding with the host at the beginning, the system cannot predict the future of the host, nor does it know how far the host can go. So at that time, the information that the system informed the host was very rudimentary information, that is, the level of dimensional civilization was only divided into 0-8 levels, and the shuttle crystal to be paid for each shuttle to the new world was also a special offer for newcomers, and now the store operated by the host has been upgraded to the crown level, and the host has also been out of the category of newcomers, and has the authority to know more information. In fact, the level of dimensional civilization is infinite, infinite universe, infinite energy, infinite beyond infinity, even the plane store system, can not detect the entire cosmic plane.

[Between level 8 and level 9 is a threshold, before level 8, the study of the so-called plane civilization cannot be separated from the physical body, until the level 9 civilization, there is really the concept of touching the soul, the current difference between level 8 and higher level is only in the use of soul energy. The Entru Plane is still in its embryonic state of cognition in terms of souls, and the host helps the Entru Plane to evolve its civilization by purchasing the books of the destroyed upper civilization, but even if the Entru Plane is only the primary state of the eighth-level civilization after evolution, they still cannot completely break away from the shackles of the physical body. 】

[Level 9 is a huge threshold, and after arriving in that world, the host will find that his perception of the world has been reshaped...]

"Stop!" Seeing that the system was getting longer and longer, Chi Yishen hurriedly waved his hand to stop, "Long story short, what you mean is that ninety-nine shuttle crystals are very valuable, right?"

The system immediately jumped for a moment, and his tone was excited, "That's it!"

Chi Yishen: "What is the difference between the function and the eight shuttle crystals?"

The system is like a customer service seller, dutifully introducing the advantages of its products, "First of all, the world barrier of the ninth-level plane is relatively thick, and the system will consume more energy when shuttling.

Chi Yishen nodded: "Makes sense."

The system continued: "Secondly, the danger level of the ninth-level plane is far greater than that of the eighth-level plane, although after another upgrade, the protection level of the plane shop has also been increased to the ninth, but there is also a difference between the ninth-level and the ninth-level, and these ninety-nine shuttle crystals also contain the function of enhancing the store's protective shield.

Chi Yishen: "It seems to make some sense.

Seeing that the host was moved, the system became more active, "Again, ninety-nine shuttle crystals can automatically increase the aura for the host, after all, the creatures of the ninth-level plane have gone beyond the scope of the human beings in your cognition of the host, the plane store is such a valuable treasure, any creature wants to have, if you have the aura yourself, they will not dare to offend you easily, and it will be more conducive to your expansion of business!"

✓ Plane store system