34

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 34

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Harmon's eyes suddenly lit up, "Yes, since this is a store and the owner of this store is so wealthy, he must be willing to sell some light."

The two of them couldn't lie down any longer, so they got dressed and got up. However, as soon as they opened the door and went out, they saw the old man next door sneaking out of the room.

According to the time, it was already midnight. There were clerks guarding the counter and the supermarket next door, but no one was guarding the row of rooms in the corridor of this small hotel.

The two saw the old man raising his hand, using witchcraft to break the door locks of other rooms, and then broke in. After a while, he came out carrying a bag of things.

This is theft!

The two people hiding behind the pillar flashed this idea at the same time. They waited for a while, but when they saw that no guard came out to stop him, and that the old man had already sneaked into the fifth room, the two of them began to feel anxious.

Should we report him now, or should we wait a while and wait until he steals more?

The author has something to say:

Where did that thing with only the earth come from? Answer: Everything on the earth that is not illuminated by light is swallowed up by darkness. 2 The dark age did not come in an instant, but slowly spread to all places. Some people discovered the pattern in the process, and saved many things with light. But as time goes by, the light must become less and less.

Chapter 62

Chi Yishen went to the Ala'an plane.

Originally, he was standing on the land of Entru, waiting for the faint light like a mung bean in the distance to approach. However, the light suddenly went out after a short time. This meant that another person in this world disappeared, and the unknown person disappeared. The visitor, male or female, couldn't even make a sound.

Chi Yishen felt sad about this for a moment. The death was so silent, like a weak fire extinguished, and no one would always remember such a small individual, including myself who witnessed this scene.

But at this moment, he suddenly remembered the name of the driver who died in front of him on April 14.

The other party still has a pregnant wife and child at home. They have lost their husband and father, and they don't know how to survive.

"Strange, my memory seems to be getting better and better." This is a good thing and a bad thing.

Chi Yishen murmured to himself. The system's beep suddenly rang.

[Ding dong, the evolution progress of the Ala'an plane has reached 100%. Congratulations to the host for successfully assisting the evolution of a plane. Please go to the Ala'an plane to check the rewards! 】

Chi Yishen was shocked. The good news he had been waiting for instantly diluted the sadness of the rabbit's death and the fox's death in his heart, and he immediately traveled back to the plane of Ala'an.

Because the time flow rate in the Ala'an plane is the fastest in the world he has experienced so far, one hour on Blue Star is equivalent to two days on the Ala'an plane, and he stayed on Blue Star from the 15th to the early morning of the 17th, and in The Entru plane stayed for a while. Calculating this, it has been three months since he last arrived in the Ala'an plane.

✓ Plane store system