74

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 74

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

The third point is that everyone in Song Ci's team can risk their lives for their companions, but the three-person team (Xiong Dazhi's team), which is in a hurry to cooperate and has obviously not been a team for a long time, two people with more experience would rather save the novice. When they gave up their weapons and rescued people, they never considered that it would lead to the destruction of the group, as if in their eyes, human lives were the most important.

Chi Yishen has traveled several times in the past, and he has met some people who are more or less unspeakable, and there are not a few bad guys who want to kill him and plunder the store in the plane. Even if he restrains himself because his brain is still there, the kind of depression Chi Yishen still felt the malice. He didn't think it was anything. After all, human nature is like this. There are positives and negatives, and the shadows are even greater than the light.

But since coming to Deep Mercury, he has not met a single evil person, not one!

Everyone is so just and kind. Although they have different personalities, everyone is willing to sacrifice their lives for their companions and the future of mankind.

The people in this world are too nice.

Only now do I know that in this world hundreds of years ago, seven saints sacrificed their lives to dispel most of the shadows in human nature, and then used all their strength to connect all the souls in the world into a whole, allowing each soul to realize Collective blending at the spiritual level. In other words, although the humans of Deep Mercury have no consciousness, when they get along with others, they naturally understand empathy and compassion, because they are actually a whole, and there is me in you and me in me. You, what normal person would hurt yourself?

He originally thought that "if one me falls, there are still thousands of me", it refers to the strong power of the soul, which can be resurrected several times after being weakened. Only now does he know its true meaning.

People in this world have a common will subconsciously. They have no war or turmoil. They focus all their efforts on how to make human beings live happier. That is why they can develop from a feudal society to this in just two or three hundred years. To this extent, it took Blue Star several thousand years to reach this process.

No wonder its level nine, is this the power of unity?

Regarding the soul-binding situation of everyone in this world, Chi Yishen will not comment on whether it is good or bad for the time being.

He used his mind to open the system panel, and then began to view the inheritance he had harvested.

Glancing over it, his pupils dilated slightly, finally realizing how rich the "rich" the system had mentioned before was. In addition to the game system, the previous shop owner actually left him three evolution keys!

He sat up from the sofa and said, "With these three evolution keys, Blue Star's situation will be much better."

[Yes, host! 】

"But why didn't the previous shop owner use these three evolution keys?" Chi Yishen suddenly became curious about the experience of the previous shop owner.

✓ Plane store system