21

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 21

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Chapter 39

After being blocked for nine days, that strange commercial street was finally unblocked!

As soon as Zheng Luoze got the news, he immediately went straight to the store with a few friends.

His friend laughed at him, "I was admitted to the hospital, but now I still want to go?"

Zheng Luoze looked indifferent, "In the worst case, I'll have to go to the hospital again!"

Thinking of the taste of those snacks, Zheng Luoze started to drool again.

Human beings are really strange. I grew up eating nutritional solutions and lived well. Sometimes I am curious but not envious of the food in old movies. I even think that just eating in old movies takes at least half an hour, which is a waste of time. Nutrition The tube is full of liquid in just a few seconds after being sucked, which saves at least an hour a day compared to before the catastrophe!

However, once exposed to real food, the desire for delicious food in the genes is instantly awakened, and the taste buds feel as if the land that has been caked with drought for a long time has finally received heavy rain, letting out a hearty sigh.

The more Zheng Luoze thought about it, the more anxious he became. He increased the speed of the hover car to the highest speed, and it flew out like a strong wind, scaring his friends in the car to scream one after another.

When he finally arrived at the commercial street, Zheng Luoze slammed on the brakes. Even though the performance of the hover car was extremely superior, the sudden stop made the people in the car involuntarily lean forward, and the tallest one almost hit the front seat. Amidst the complaints from his friends, Zheng Luoze curled his lips unceremoniously, "Don't pretend to be you. If you didn't want to eat it yourself, would you come with me?"

Friends refused to admit it and began to accuse Zheng Luoze of abandoning brotherhood for a little food. They thought that the two sides were going to have another war of words, but they heard Zheng Luoze exclaim, "Oh my god, why are there so many people queuing up!"

After hearing this, several people poked their heads out and saw that there was already a long queue at the entrance of the plane supermarket. There were many people rushing to the plane supermarket one after another. They cursed one after another, and then rushed out of the car as fast as they could. He came down and rushed to the plane supermarket impatiently. Even Zheng Luoze didn't expect that his friends who had been arrogant just now would be so honest now. When he pushed forward to compete with his friends for a seat, the building in front of the commercial street A light went on on the building, then the news started playing.

The young people who were having fun, including those in line in front, heard the words "dimensional supermarket" and turned to look at the news.

Familiar host, familiar style of painting, and a familiar place in the picture. Isn't it the entrance to the supermarket in the commercial street dimension where they are at this moment?

"Recently, there have been many attacks and rumors targeting the "Plane Supermarket" on the Star Domain Network. Today, leaders of the Imperial Armed Forces Department, Biological Research Institute, Security Bureau and other departments made special speeches in response to these rumors... The Imperial Scientific Research Institute has made a major breakthrough , Yuncheng Sanyi Commercial Street is the first pilot area..."

✓ Plane store system