94

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 94

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Spiritual level? Hong Jin was stunned for a moment, realizing that the young man in front of him seemed to have an unusual origin. That's right, the person who can make her Hongjin fall in love at first sight is definitely not an ordinary person.

She accepted the prop and raised her hand to say goodbye when she suddenly saw a bird flying from a distance with a letter in its mouth. She raised her hand and took the letter dropped by the bird. When the letter was opened, Hong Jin's eyes became strange. She looked at the letter, then at Chi Yishen, and hesitantly opened the letter in front of him.

It was a reward notice, and it showed a high-definition frontal photo of Chi Yishen, and the background was in the mountain god's chamber.

Chi Yishen didn't know when he took this photo, but it wasn't right to say that. After all, this was a mythical side plane, and it was natural that there were many magical spells that he didn't understand. He stood there without moving, just looking at Hong Jin with a distant look, "So you want to arrest me now to collect the reward?"

He didn't forget how Hong Jin caught Ash Lan when he came out.

Hong Jin shook his head, with a confident look in the corners of his eyes and eyebrows, "It is my duty to catch Ashlan, what does the reward issued by the Mountain God Palace have to do with me?"

Chi Yishen was a little disappointed when he heard this.

[Host, what are you disappointed about? Is it because you can't justly rob the other party? 】Xiao Yunduo looked at the disappointed expression on the host's face and strongly suspected that the host was reluctant to give out the heart-protecting props.

Hong Jin was still talking, "I do want to become a god, but what I want is to cultivate myself, not rely on canonization. Sooner or later, I will definitely be able to do it!" She is obviously determined and confident. , couldn't help laughing at the end, "Mr. Chi, look at me, I'm not bad looking, I can also sing and dance, and I'm hardworking and down-to-earth. If you miss it, you'll never find someone as good as me again." .

Chi Yishen still shook his head.

"Okay!" Hong Jin sighed. She saw a bush of wild peonies that had not yet bloomed next to the stone. She moved over and cast a spell to induce the birth of one. After a long period of silence, she realized that she had offended the Peony Fairy not long ago, so she slapped her head in annoyance and walked away further away. I picked a hibiscus flower and gave it to Chi Yishen.

"Let's go!" She whistled and summoned a white crane. Then she took the boy in her arms and rode the crane away. Under the colorful clouds, the figure looked as free and unrestrained as a gust of wind that came and went freely.

Only Chi Yishen, holding a hibiscus flower in a daze, was left on the spot.

Ignoring the mountain god who tried to rob her and the Baiyang Mountain who was like a dog-skin plaster, this was the first time in her life that Chi Yishen had been seriously confessed to by someone, and she was still such a beautiful and gentle girl.

"It's a pity, I refuse anyone to walk around in my heart." He took a picture of the hibiscus flower and kept it in a nine-square grid. Then he froze the flower permanently and stored it in a display cabinet in the interview room.

✓ Plane store system