85

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 85

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Lu Lin; 6 bottles of Youyouzimo; 1 bottle of eximious-chyx;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 142

Second update

Judging from the previous performance of Shenli, her limbs can obviously regenerate quickly. And judging from the performance of the priests who are accustomed to this, Shenli's limbs should have been regenerated many times. A bolder inference, it may be that when the energy is sufficient, Can be regenerated indefinitely.

Therefore, Chi Yishen didn't attach much importance to this kind of thing that could be refilled indefinitely at first. He thought that even if it was purified, nothing good would come out. However, the system could not detect the achievements of this thing, so he tried to purify it. Just a try.

But he didn't expect that this arm seemed to have a great origin. After the purification furnace was swallowed, it got stuck for a long time, and then it started to purify. The speed was still very slow, and no results were produced for several days. Until this morning, it was Amidst a buzzing sound, the lid was opened and two lumps of stuff were spit out.

The first group of jet black is as black as the shadow of the soul. The name is very simple and crude, it is called "amplification seed". Introduction: The bearer can freely choose the characteristics that need to be "amplified".

Free choice, rather than just amplifying negative emotions. In other words, if he encounters a situation like being attacked by Moedo again, can he use it to amplify the defense of the plane store? Or use it to amplify the effect of something?

Bai Zhang was Chi Yishen's first experimental subject. He first used "amplification seeds" to amplify his influence on others, allowing Bai Zhang, who was very unfamiliar with him, to easily confide in him. Seeing that the effect was good, he used The "Amplification Seed" increases the potency of the medicine, making a bottle of medicine from Deep Mercury that can permanently and slightly improve physical fitness twice as effective.

Through these two experiments, Chi Yishen thoroughly understood the value of this thing. Unfortunately, an "amplification seed" can only be used five times.

The second lump was a small drop of pale golden liquid. The identification report given by the purification furnace read: Divine Blood.

The first time he saw these two words, Chi Yishen sat up straight.

There are so many ninth-level planes on the fantasy side, but not every ninth-level plane is helpless in the face of disaster. When the matter of Deep Mercury was over, Chi Yishen found many passages to the ninth-level plane when he searched. It is gray, which means that those worlds have the ability to save themselves and do not need the participation of the plane store. He chose the Kingdom of Eternal Age for a long time. The main reason is that there is a god in this world, a real god!

However, after he came here, he dealt with the temple a lot overtly and secretly, but he never got any information about the gods. The gods should have the ability to hide themselves. Even if he spent a lot of achievement points, the system could not retrieve it. All that can be given about the whereabouts of the gods is some basic knowledge of the world.

✓ Plane store system