61

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 61

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Finally, he saw a huge stone in front of him. The long-haired man felt relieved and hid with Songzhi. Without taking a breath, he immediately took out the medicine to feed Songzhi, but after pulling off Songzhi's mask, , but the other party could not swallow the medicine that was fed to him.

The long-haired man was stunned. He hesitated to check Songzhi's breathing, but there was none! He didn't believe it, so he felt for Songzhi's pulse and heartbeat again, but there was still none.

Songzhi also...

His lips trembled, and he pressed them tightly to keep from making a sound, and his eyes were red.

The NPC pursuit was getting closer and closer. The long-haired man wanted to pull out the flare, but found that his hands were shaking and he couldn't open the ring several times. He simply gave up, picked up Songzhi and continued running forward.

At this moment, several mud monsters suddenly jumped out. He chopped off two heads, but the third one bit his left leg. His body trembled suddenly, and he took out his flame gun and sprayed it in a circle to scare away the mud monsters. At the same time, the NPCs were already chasing after him, and he saw several NPCs holding silver guns.

A thought flashed through his mind, he couldn't run away, he couldn't take Songzhi out.

There was a tightening pain in his chest. He took one last look at Songzhi's body and had to throw her over. When the NPC was knocked to the ground by the corpse, he immediately turned around and ran away. Without the burden of the corpse, his speed He should have sped up, but his leg was bitten.

The village was still quiet, but Chi Yishen, who was studying soul energy at his desk, suddenly felt something was wrong.

[Host, whats wrong with you? 】

Chi Yishen: "Suddenly I had a bad premonition."

Xiao Yunduo asked warily: "Is there an NPC watching us?"

Since the NPC couldn't see it, it walked around in a circle and found no one. There were only people standing guard downstairs.

Chi Yishen: "Have you heard the roar of the mud monster? I seemed to have heard it just now." But according to the situation introduced to him by Manager Bai, if there is no one near the stockade, the mud monster will not show up. Even if it does, Even though they are dead, they will not roar to attract attention. They will only cry out in pain when being chopped. Could it be caused by those trespassers killing mud monsters near the village?

[Should I ask Manager Bai? 】

Chi Yishen thought about the fact that Manager Bai was in his fifties or sixties, and didn't want to disturb him in the middle of the night. "Since the village is so peaceful, it shouldn't be a big deal." As for things outside the village, it's useless to ask Manager Bai.

He thought about it and bought a micro-drone from Earth Star. "I don't know if the signal will be interfered here. I haven't explored the rules of the copy yet, and I don't know if high-tech things are used. They wont judge me as a level breaker. I hope I wont be rejected by NPCs! "

✓ Plane store system