44

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 44

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Chapter 77

Blue StarSuperpower

Blue Star time on April 25th at 3pm, Jin'an City.

Xingsheng Industrial's recent business has been extremely good. Not only do people come to ask for cooperation every day, but there is also a big order every one or two days. Today, they even received business from a well-known state-owned enterprise in the province. The other party sent a specialist here to express their appreciation for Xingsheng Industrial's ingenuity. The spirit was praised again and again, saying that this was the pride of the country and the inheritance and inheritance of the traditional essence. He also signed a contract with Xingsheng Industrial for one million bottles, saying that he would sell Xingsheng brand traditional Chinese medicine insecticides as high-quality domestic products. Overseas, build it into a glorious national industry.

The commissioner was very eloquent, and within an hour Shi Xingsheng was moved to tears. He held the commissioner's hand, his hands and feet trembling with excitement, "You are really discerning. I spent all my money to set up the factory." My family fortune was looked down upon, but I have never regretted it. I knew there would be someone who could appreciate the essence passed down by our ancestors! Dont worry, I will personally taste every step of this batch of goods... Oh, I wont see it myself. We must make sure that the insecticide has the highest and best effect. Recently we are also researching the aromatic version, which can also be used as perfume in the future. You know that some people are particularly attracted to mosquitoes in summer. If you spray this perfume in the future, you will never be able to use it again. No need to worry about mosquitoes... This is the first time that traditional Chinese medicine insecticides have gone abroad, but they cannot be compared with those foreign molecular insecticides. From now on, I will fill a bottle of 500 ml... You can rest assured that there will be no increase in price for increasing the amount. !

The commissioner's hands were about to fall apart when he was shaken by the excited Shi Xingsheng. He said with a stiff smile: "Then Mr. Shi, let's find a place to sign the contract first!"

Shi Xingsheng wiped his tears and felt a million joys in his heart. After signing the contract, receiving the deposit and sending the commissioner away, Shi Xingsheng held the contract and was spinning in circles with joy, like a ten-year-old child.

Ever since Mr. Chi came to his factory, things seemed to have turned around for him. In less than two weeks, the factory had received more than two million orders, which he had never dared to imagine before. Yes, the factory's losses have been filled, and starting from today, their factory will be profitable!

Shi Xingsheng was so happy that he announced a celebration that day. The workers cheered as soon as they heard about the celebration. Everyone had a good meal in the canteen that night. This has been a long-standing tradition of Xingsheng Industry. My family used to do catering, and the chef's skills are better than most restaurants outside. Of course, there is no need to go outside.

Shi Xingsheng was very generous in purchasing ingredients, and the workers ate happily. After the excitement, Shi Xingsheng suddenly remembered that he had not seen Shi Minghao from the beginning to the end.

✓ Plane store system