1

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 1

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Plane Store System Author: Li Jiuge

Introduction:

Chi Yishen was reborn on the eve of the catastrophe, but this time he got a plane canteen.

System: It has been detected that you are an outstanding young man with comprehensive development of moral, intellectual, physical, artistic and labor skills. Please run the canteen seriously and head towards big shopping malls and big hotels! You must be an excellent conscientious entrepreneur!

Chi Yishen smiled: No, I want to be a profiteer.

system:

The First World: The savior of drought and famine. Protagonist: About the much-sought-after mineral water and the mysterious disappearance of my leftovers.

The second world: the nemesis of the insect plague. Protagonist: Pesticides are really profitable!

The third world: the brightest light in the darkness. Protagonist: Another day of emptying out the flashlight manufacturers.

The fourth world: unlimited live streaming. Protagonist: There are always people who mistakenly think that I am the main god...

The fifth world...

#civilizationtransformation#spiritual resurgence#world change#

Its not a golden finger submission! Its not a golden finger submission! The false demining in the article killed people!

Content tags: Time travel system, quick travel and cool articles

Search keywords: Protagonist: Chi Yishen ┃ Supporting roles: Pre-released articles "I Open a Fantasy Park on Earth" and "The Enchantress Three and a Half Inches" ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: From canteen to resort hotel

Intention: As long as you don't bend your mind, there are always more solutions than difficulties.

Chapter 1

"Huhuhu..."

The gasping sound became heavier and heavier, until at a certain moment, a pair of black eyes suddenly opened!

It stared straight at the ceiling, its pupils ranging from dilated to shocked, and finally to blank.

The morning in early April was already a bit warm. The sunlight passed through the undrawn curtains and poured into the room unscrupulously. The wardrobe at the door, the paintings on the wall, and the low cabinet in front of the bed were all covered with bright light. .

There are fine dust floating in the air, and there is a faint fragrance of flowers.

He jumped out of bed, ran to the window, and pushed it open.

"Di" A long car horn sounded, along with the laughter of children, the quarrels of the elderly, and the sound of inferior stereos... all rushed into his ears.

He looked dazed, and the ruins in his memory gradually faded away, turning into tall buildings, busy streets, and nearby bustling community gardens.

"I'm back? I'm really back!"

✓ Plane store system