20

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 20

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Everyone sat down one after another. Cheng Jiming picked up a glass of milk and was about to drink it. Next to him, Shi Lingwu suddenly said nervously: "I should drink first!"

Sensing Chi Yishen's gaze looking over, Cheng Jiming smiled and said to him: "Ling Wu is a few years older than me. He has always taken good care of me since I was a child. Even now that he is a colleague, he has not changed. He makes the shopkeeper laugh.

Chi Yi took a deep sip of the hot milk, glanced at Shi Lingwu's hidden nervous expression, shook his head to express that he didn't mind, and then smiled: "Then he should be nervous, I remember there was a customer who didn't listen to me a few days ago. I was discouraged from eating too many snacks that were not suitable for my stomach, and I ended up in the hospital. But I think that milk is a liquid like nutrient solution, so your stomach should be able to digest it."

While he was talking, Cheng Jiming took a tentative sip. His eyes lit up as soon as he took the drink, "This taste is very special." He described his feelings, "Fragrant and smooth."

Several security personnel followed in, and they who were guarding the door of the interview room were also given a glass of milk by the puppet waiter.

Without exception, they drank the entire glass quickly after trying a sip.

This is the breakfast milk that Chi Yishen specially told the puppet to make. The main ingredients are milk and fruit. It has a mellow, slightly sweet taste and a strong milk aroma, which is suitable for most people's tastes. But in fact, Chi Yishen prefers pure milk. , but pure milk has a slightly fishy smell, and not everyone will like it. Considering the atmosphere of this conversation, Chi Yishen finally gave up his favorite pure milk, just as he considered the acceptance of perverted spicy strips in the face of Ala'an Incompetent, I finally had no choice but to move my favorite snack to the corner.

After drinking milk, the atmosphere in the meeting room became noticeably more relaxed. A few people chatted for a while and then got to the point quickly.

Shi Lingwu, who acted as the speaker in the last conversation, now completely became a supporting role, responsible only for recording and submitting information in a timely manner.

Cheng Jiming said: "The pesticide left by Mr. Chi last week has been tested by the Biological Research Institute and the effect is perfect. Our specialist estimates that if the pesticide can be fully put into use, the empire will save 70,000 yuan." % weapon and energy consumption."

Shi Lingwu handed the experimental data compiled by the research institute to Chi Yishen.

In this world where natural organisms are very scarce, paper materials are still used to record data. First, it shows the importance of this negotiation, and second, it is to prevent other forces from invading the network. After all, Shanhai Group may hire hackers to quietly steal the data from the terminal, but they record all the information on paper and lock it in a heavily protected safe. Even if Shanhai Group has huge energy, they cannot steal it out, and they dont dare to Steal it out.

Cheng Jiming: "In addition, the institute routinely analyzes the ingredients of pesticides. It took a week to analyze 20 of the ingredients, but there are still several that have not been successfully analyzed." Regarding this point, Cheng Jiming Ming, including everyone at the institute, was not surprised. "We found that 99% of the ingredients of this pesticide are made from natural organisms. Perhaps the ingredients we failed to analyze are the specialties of Mr. Chi's hometown."

✓ Plane store system