23

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 23

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

After his eyes froze for a second, he suddenly reacted, opened the car door and ran towards the nearest shelter building.

At this time, the road had become a mess, with sophisticated vehicles everywhere. Some bumped into each other, some crookedly rushed into the green belt, and some rolled over completely, and smoke began to emit from the front of the car... Whether they were pedestrians passing by or the drivers and passengers in the car, they were all frightened by the sudden change. Some fell to the ground, their faces blank and unable to move; some tried to save their relatives trapped in the car. Come out; some were crying on the phone and calling for an ambulance; others were shouting at the top of their lungs to get out of here...

And above their heads, above the gloomy sky, one stone after another, like the death-stealing god, waved its sickle at them without any fluctuation.

At such a high altitude, even a small bottle of mineral water can break someone's head, let alone such a large stone.

At this moment, Chi Yishen was almost burning his life and running. This place was not far from Qianhu Mountain. He had grown up in this city since he was a child. He knew the nearby terrain better than navigation. He kept running at his feet. Entering the old community across the road, it was half demolished and all the residents had moved out. He rushed directly to the seventh floor on the stairs. This kind of old building was quite sturdy, and there was a roof on the top floor. Half a layer is enough to provide him with cover.

Amidst the screams and howls of passers-by not far away, his breathing was too weak to be worth mentioning. After running to the top floor, he immediately opened the box and skillfully assembled the parts in the box. The moment he finished assembling, there was a loud noise above his head and a stone hit the roof of the shed that protected him.

Chi Yishen didn't even look up. He set up his gun, opened the scope and shot at the falling rocks.

The sound of the bullet fired was even tinier than the sound of the wind. The next moment, a boulder that was about to hit a pedestrian exploded before it hit the ground, scattering thousands of tiny gravels. Chi Yishen didn't even look at it, and immediately aimed at other meteorites after hitting it.

The bullets fired from this sniper rifle have a very strong explosive effect. The bullets will explode suddenly after hitting the target. The explosive energy can break any stone into pieces or even powder. If it hits flesh and blood, then The energy will always burst into the depths of flesh and blood, branching out like lightning and spreading in different directions. At the moment it is exhausted, the huge limbs will break into several pieces, and even if they don't die, they will be seriously injured. This is the technology plane used to deal with the huge Zerg and insect nests. It is also what Chi Yishen prepared to deal with the large alien species, but now he is forced to consume it here in advance.

He stared intently at the sky, his eyes dry and red from not blinking for too long, and he didn't notice anything.

Lu Jiuan is a small policeman. In sharp contrast to his decent profession is his hard work and low salary.

His family had always advised him not to risk his life for thousands of dollars, but when the disaster happened, Lu Jiuan rushed forward without hesitation.

✓ Plane store system