At this moment, a gust of wind blew behind him. Chi Yishen turned around alertly and saw a long stick slamming down on him. Of course, it bounced away without any accident.

When the man holding the stick saw the stick being bounced away, fear flashed in his eyes, "What spell did you use?"

Chi Yishen: "Do you have any grudge against me?"

The strange man said fiercely: "I have no grudge against you, but I can't see you bullying a little girl!"

As he said that, he actually grabbed the snow shovel next to him and slapped Chi Yishen on the head hard. He clenched his hands tightly and exerted so much force that his face looked ferocious. He really wanted to slap Chi Yishen to death on the spot.

In addition to this man, the people around him who were involved in clearing the snow also raised their tools. They all had sinister eyes and gnashed teeth, as if Chi Yishen had just killed their parents and smashed their jobs.

Chi Yishen glanced around and found that people from the entire street were coming towards him. There were fifty-six people in total. He was surrounded from front, back, left, right, and even above his head.

Looking at the people throwing stones at him on the roof, Chi Yishen frowned, what's going on?

He intuitively looked towards the fence, only to see that the other party's two braids were flicking, and the person had jumped to the roof of the building not far away. The girl's laughter was as clear as a silver bell, echoing in the streets and alleys.

"That thing on your body has isolated you from all harm, but it has also isolated your sense of smell! Otherwise, I sprinkled pollen all the way, and you didn't notice it?" She shook her braids and smiled innocently. , but the words he spoke were extremely vicious, "I want to see how long that thing on your body can protect you when so many people surround you. In the end, will you kill them all, or will they tear you into pieces?" Then make me a nice pot of broth.

As she spoke, she licked her mouth, salivating so much that her saliva flowed out.

And those people controlled by her had already rushed towards Chi Yishen with weapons in hand.

Chi Yishen shook his head and said to the system around him: "Didn't we agree that I would be the owner of the plane store? Why do I always encounter this kind of thing? This is not the duty of a businessman!"

The system whispered: "Well, it is normal for businessmen to travel around and encounter robbers, thieves, seducers or other illegal shops along the way."

Chi Yi took a deep breath.

On the roof of the building not far away, the entangled fence seemed to be leisurely and leisurely, but in fact, his eyes were fixed on Chi Yishen. When he saw the group of people picking up snow shoveling tools and cutting them together, the dense shovels completely engulfed Chi Yishen's figure, But when the other party did nothing, Mao Li stared in disbelief, "No way? Could it be that he was beaten to death just like that?"

The next moment, a hard object was suddenly pressed against her waist, and the man's voice sounded behind her, "Don't move, otherwise I may not be able to save your life!"

It's that person!

Cuan Li's eyes suddenly became fierce, but he made a sweet voice, "Ah, you are indeed fine, you are so awesome."

"Stop talking nonsense. Release the control on that group of people, and in exchange, I can make you suffer less." Chi Yishen moved the muzzle of the gun upward and aimed it at the back of the trap.

Hearing this, Mao Li's face darkened.

"Everyone! Put down your weapons!"

At this time, an old voice came from afar, and several old men in sacrificial robes rushed over. Among them was an old man wearing a black tattered robe, it was Huo Youdu. He saw Chi Yishen standing with Manli from a distance, and his expression suddenly became extremely solemn, "Don't worry about these people for now, Mr. Chi is there! Don't hesitate!" We must protect him at all costs!"

✓ Plane store system