Honey Moon - Part 2

Nina's POV
--------------

It's our last day in Alaska, and all we've done is have sex and eat. Which I'm not complaining.

After marrying Ian, the sex feels...different. More special. And I'll take as much of it as I can handle.

"Ready to go on the whale tour?" Ian puts his arms around my chest.

"You only booked this tour because you can see whales." I roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Well what do you wanna do?" He smirks.

"You know what I wanna do." I tap his nose with my index finger.

"I know you get pregnancy hormones but damn." Ian laughs.

"Ian, I'm kidding. Kind of. But I do wanna go on the tour." I kiss his cheek.

"Good. I promise we'll come back and have sex the rest of the night. Cause I wanna do that too." He winks.

I turn to head out of the room and Ian smacks my butt.

"Damn Ian." I rub where he smacked me.

"Not so hard." I push my butt against him making him grunt.

"Don't do that either." He smirks.

"Come on smolder." I grab his hand and my bag.

Our driver is waiting outside for us. Ian and I get in the car and he drives off.

I sit in the middle seat and hold Ian's hand. I play with the ring on his finger.

"Are you guys enjoying your time here in Alaska?" The driver says to us.

"Well I love it here. It's really pretty. Much different then Atlanta and Los Angeles." Ian tells him.

"The whale tours are really amazing. Those creatures are beautiful." The driver smiles.

"Ian back here loves whales." I tell the driver.

"My daughter does too." The driver adds.

"How old is your daughter?" I ask.

"She just turned 5. Her name is Leighton Rae, and she'll tell you all about whales when you meet her." The drivers says with a grin.

"What are you having?" He asks as we come to a stop.

"A girl." Ian smiles.

"Girls are really fun. There's nothing more special than having a daughter. I have 3 boys and I love them, but having a daughter is special." The driver steps out of the car.

"Well have fun on the tour and I will be back to get you guys." He opens the door for us.

"Thanks sir. We'll see you soon!" Ian grabs my hand as we walk down the path.

"Are you warm enough?" Ian asks.

"Considering I have 2 long sleeves, a little jacket, this big jacket, a scarf and gloves, I think I'll be fine." I smile at him.

"Well good." He kisses my head.

The boat we step on has two sides to stand on. We take the left side cause it wasn't as crowded.

"Welcome aboard Alaskan Whale Tours. We hope you enjoy your time as we will be seeing beautiful whales through out our ride. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Video and Photography is allowed." The driver says over the intercom.

Ian wraps his arms around me as we ride out further into the water.

"These mountains are beautiful." I say.