Our First Home

- I'm leaving to the beach in the morning so I'll try to add a few chapters this weekend! But keep leaving comments! -
___________________________

Nina's POV
--------------

"Here is the last paper I'll need both your signatures on." Dana lays out a paper in front of Ian and I.

"And that's it for today!" She takes the paper after we sign it.

"I'll get these faxed to the venue and you guys are set for that! 2 more months!"

"2 more months!" I say.

"I'll see you in a few weeks Nina for your dress fitting." Dana hugs me.

___________________________

Ian's POV
------------

We head down to Covington to look at the house.

"She's moving around." Nina grabs my hand and places it on her belly.

"She is so active today." Nina smiles down at her belly.

"Here we are." I pull down a long driveway. I look over at Nina to see her jaw drop.

"This is..wow. It's so pretty!" She unbuckles her seat belt and steps out of the car.

"Hi Ian!" Jones steps out of the front door as we walk up the steps.

"Hey Jones. This is Nina." Nina shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you Nina. Let's head on inside." Jones leads us through the door.

"The house was built in 1929. It has new hard wood flooring all through out the house. The basement is completely finished with crown molding. Also new crown molding through out the house. There's a guest room and office down on the first floor, 4 bedrooms including the master on the second floor. A library on the third floor. There's 4 full bathrooms as well." Jones walks us through the first floor.

"Here we have the kitchen and the dining room right over there through the French doors. The kitchen was updated last year." Jones opens up the cabinets.

We walk up the stairs to the second floor. Walking into the first bedroom.

"Three of the rooms are the same size, but different window settings."

"The master bedroom is this way." We walk back out and across to the master bedroom.

"Wow, this is big. And bright. I love that." Nina says and looks out one of the windows.

"The bathrooms up here have also been redone within the last 2 years." Jones opens the bathroom door.

"His and her sinks and a spacious shower."

We look around at the other bedrooms and bathrooms before walking up to the third floor.

"And here's the library. The owners left some of the books but you can also add decorations to the shelves." Jones opens up the blinds on one of the windows.

"The backyard you have 4 acres. All private fenced and with a security system already installed." Jones points to part of the system.

"We could even add a pool." I tell Nina.

"And a huge garden." She adds.

"So what do you think?" Jones asks us.

"Well I love it!" Nina says real fast. I turn to face her.

"I love it too." I tell jones.

"Nina and I will talk about it, and we will get back with you soon!" I Shake jones' hand.

___________________________

Nina's POV
--------------

"Ian I'm in love with that house. It's perfect!" I throw my arms around Ian.

"It really is. I want it if you want it." Ian says.

"Of course I do!" I kiss him on the lips.

"Then let's call jones!" I hit dial.

"Hey jones! We will take it! Yeah, of course. Yeah! Alright! See you soon!" Ian says to jones.

He hangs up with jones. "He wants to meet us so we can sign the papers." Ian grabs my hand and we walk back to the car.

___________________________

Ian's POV
------------

"Congratulations on your new home!" Jones gathers the papers up.

I stand up with Nina and give her a kiss.

"We own our first home!" She says with a big smile.

"I have to call Jules! I'm so excited!" Nina grabs her phone and dials Julianne's number.

I walk outside with her.

"She's not answering. I'll try later." She wraps her arms around my waist.

"We just bought her first house together. We are getting married in 2 months. And we are having a baby in July. I don't think I could wish for anything more." She kisses me softly.

"We need to celebrate." I wink at her.

"I know what your celebrating means." She winks back.

My phone starts ringing and I pull it out of my pocket.

"Hey mom!"
"Hey son! How are you and Nina doing?"
"We are doing great. Nina's standing here with me."
"Tell her I said hello and give the baby a hello for me too."
"I will tell her. So guess what mom?"
"What?"
"We just signed the papers on buying our first home!"
"Ian that's great! Oo where at?"
"Here in Covington where we film."
"We'll send me and your father pictures of it. I'm so happy for you two."
"I will, and thanks mom. You'll have to come stay when we get moved in."
"If love to. Well I was just calling to say hi and that I love you both."
"We love you too mom."

I drive us back to the condo and make dinner.

"You know you could be a chef." Nina says after eating her chicken Alfredo.

"I could. But I like being an actor." I smirk at her.

"I'll just be your chef." I kiss her.

"I'm fine with that. As long as it's not burnt pancakes on my plates in the morning." Nina starts laughing.

"Ha ha. You are never going to stop teasing me about that." I pick her up and sit her on the counter.

"Never." She kisses me again.