Stranger

Nina's POV
---------------
"Candice can you zip this shirt for me?" I walk over to Candice. Her hands are cold against my back. "Thanks. Ready to rehearse today's scenes?" Candice throws her head back and laughs. "Ready or not they aren't taking no for an answer." I laugh at her. "How are you and mr. Smolder doing?" Candice winks at me and plops down beside me in our chairs. "We're good. I haven't seen him in two days since he's been back in L.A all weekend doing things with ISF. But he gets back tonight." I grab my phone and check for messages. Last one was from Ian saying he was about to board his plane. "But you and I need to get out this weekend and do something. Girl time." I grab Candice's hand as we walk to our spots.

"And cut!" The director screams out. "Thanks ladies, that's all for tonight." I smile and walk to my dressing room. Candice hugs me bye and I grab my purse. "Candice wait I'll walk out with you." She stops and waits for me. "I'll text you when I get home and we can plan something for this weekend!" Candice says and gets in her car. I wave bye and get into my car.

I get home and don't see any lights on. Ian isn't back yet. I walk inside and head up to my room. I guess I'll take a bath. As I get into the bath my phone lights up. A text from Candice. She wants us to go to Disney World. I text back - Yes! it will be fun! :) - I hear foot steps walking up the stairs. "Ian?" Is that you?" I don't hear anything back. I grab my robe and put it around me. "Ian?" I walk out into the hall and across to the guest room. "Hello?" I open the bathroom and see nothing. Now I'm getting scared so I call Ian's phone. "Hello?" I hear him say. "Ian..are you hiding in my house?" "No I'm in the car heading over now. Why?" "Ian I think someone's in the house." I walk over to shut the door and lock it. "Nina hide. Call 911. I'm almost there okay?" "Okay, hurry please." I hang up and call the police. "911 what's your emergency?" "I..I think someone is inside my house." I give them my address. She tells me to stay on the phone and to keep quiet. I'm hiding inside the closet behind luggage. I hear banging on the bedroom door and it breaks open. I cover my mouth with my other hand. I see a man step into the room and look around. Where is Ian and the police. A million things run through my head. "Police! Anyone here?" I hear them scream from down stairs. I don't say anything. The man stops and runs into the hall. "Police! Stop where you are!" I get up from hiding and scream out the door. "I'm up here! I'm Nina." The police come running up. The man is laying on the floor with a police officer on top of him while another police officer leads me out of the bedroom. "Do you know him?" The officer asks me. "No, no I don't know him." Ian comes running in through the front door. "Nina?" "Ian!" I run down the stairs and into his arms. He squeezes me tight. "Ian I thought he was you!" I start crying. He runs his hand down my back and kisses my head. "I'm sorry Nina!" He says. I keep crying. "It's okay, I'm here now."

After the police take the man and ask a a few questions they leave. Ian shuts my door and walks over to me on the couch. "Nina I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He pulls me into his lap. I rest my head down on him. "I'm just glad you're okay and he didn't see you hiding." I look up at him. "Ian, I don't want to stay here." He shakes his head in agreement. "Okay, let's go to my place. Get you a few things for the night and tomorrow okay?" "Ian I don't want to come back here. I'm scared it will happen again." I start to cry again. He wraps his arms around me. "I won't let anything happen to you Nina. I won't."

___________________________

Ian's POV
-------------
I help Nina pack a few clothes and things to bring to my place. "We can come back tomorrow and get the rest of your stuff okay? I'll call the movers first thing in the morning." I say to Nina as she puts a jacket on. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist. I kiss her forehead. "I love you." She says. "I love you too."

"Yes mom, I'm okay. I'm with Ian." Nina is talking to her mom on the phone about tonight. I let Julie know as well and she cancelled filming for tomorrow.

"Welcome back." I say as I open my front door. Nina has only been to my condo once. I sit her bags down and shut the door. She looks around. I stare at her as she looks at pictures on the shelfs. "Are you tired?" "A little." She smiles. I pull her into my chest. I lead her back to my room. She lays down on the bed kicking her shoes onto the floor. I lay down beside her and pull the blankets up to us. She slides in closer to me. "I'm glad I have you." She whispers. I kiss her lips. She kisses me back. "I'm glad I have you." I smile. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to her tonight. I love her so much. I kiss her one more time and turn the light off.
___________________________