Christmas - Part 1

Nina's POV
--------------

It's 6:00. I turn back over and rest my eyes on Ian. He's sound asleep. His breathing soft. He's even cute when he's asleep. 30 more minutes and we can meet downstairs to open presents. I put my hand on his cheek. His eyes open. "Morning baby." I whisper to him. He blinks a few times. "Hi beautiful." He smiles. "Merry Christmas." I kiss his lips. "Merry Christmas baby." He pulls me into his arms. I rest my head on his chest. "Is it time to go down stairs?" He stretches his arms and leans up against my head board. "No not yet. At 6:30." He looks at the clock and nods. I sit up and crawl over him. I walk over to my closet and pull out a present. I walk back over to the bed and place it in Ian's lap. "What's this?" He picks it up. "Your first present." I smile and sit down on his lap. "Open it." I lift it up with his hand. He starts unwrapping it. He opens the box up. "Nina. Wow." He pulls out the camera. "Nina you, wow. This is amazing. Where did you find this?" "My dad has a friend with a camera shop and he actually had one of these. I told dad to ask his friend if he could go ahead and take it and I'd pay him when I got here. I gave dad the money yesterday." "Nina I love it. Thank you baby." He kisses me softly on the lips. "You're welcome." I smile at him. "Gosh. This is awesome." Ian looks around at the LEICA m3 camera. He loves antique cameras. I climb out of his lap and throw my Christmas pajama on with the grinch on it. Ian laughs. "What?" I look at him. "The grinch?" He tilts his head. "Yes. The grinch is my favorite. You know this." I say to him. "I do know this. But I didn't know you had grinch pajamas." He wraps his arms around me. "I wear them every Christmas morning." I kiss his neck. "Which reminds me." I hold up a shirt with the grinch on it. "I got you a shirt to wear with me." I slide it over his head. "You're not funny." Ian looks at himself in the mirror. He starts laughing. "I love it." He smiles at me.

I hear a knock on the door. "Nina come on. Let's wake mom and dad." Alex says through my door. "Okay we're coming." I open the door and Alex is already heading down the stairs.

We stop at my parents door and Alex counts to 3. "Three!" He opens the door and we all run and fly on to the bed. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" We shout. Mama rolls over and stares at us and dad throws a pillow but missing us.

"Good morning my lovely kids." Mama smiles and puts her glasses on. "Nina hand me my robe." I get up and walk over to the door where the robe is hanging. "Go on into the living room." Dad tells us as he stands up. I grab Ian's hand and we walk into the living room.

"Oh my gosh." I say as I look at the presents under the tree. I look at the fireplace and see are stockings. Mama, Dad, Alex, mine, and Ian's. I point to it and show him. Ian smiles. "My own Dobrev stocking." He squeezes my hand.

"Okay Alex its your turn to hand out the presents this year!" I push him to the tree. "Hold on! I want to get pictures of you guys before we open them!" Mama comes running into the living room with her camera. "Okay kids stand up next to the tree." I grab Ian and we stand next to Alex. Ian puts his arm around my waist. "Say Dobrev Christmas!" "Dobrev Christmas!" We smile.

Mom takes about 10 more pictures and then Alex hands out the presents.
"Let's see this last one is Nina's." He passes it to Ian and Ian sits it down beside me. "Stockings well do last." Mama says. "Okay let's open!" I shout.

"Mom! These are awesome!" I laugh and hold up my new unicorn house slippers. Ian takes them and looks at them. "Did I get a pair?" He starts laughing. "I'll order you some son." Mama says with a smile.

"Gosh mama Dobrev you didn't have to get me this." Ian holds out a new lens for his canon camera.

"Okay mama and dad open your gifts from us." Ian slides his hand down my leg and stops on my knee. Mama and dad open their gifts.

"Nina!" Mom and dad yell at the same time. "No way! Baby are you kidding me?" My dad holds up 2 plane tickets and mom holds up the brochure to Hawaii. "Nina honey, thank you!" Mom stands up and hugs me. "Ian you both are the sweetest." She hugs Ian next.