When in Rome - part 1

Nina's POV
--------------

"Paul! Come in!" I let Paul inside the door.

"Hey Nina! How are you and the baby?" He places his hand on my belly.

"Good! Growing. Both the baby and my belly." I laugh.

"It's weird not being on set anymore. I can't believe we finished filming so early." Paul and I sit down on the couch.

"Right? I'm kind of glad we did cause I didn't expect to be this big!" I touch my belly.

"You sure it's not twins?" Paul asks.

"Ha! No we made the doctor check 3 times." I laugh.

"We should make him check a fourth time." Ian says as he walks into the living room.

"But no, there's just one baby cooking in there." Ian says with a smile.

"Thanks for coming over Paul." Ian sits down beside me.

"It's about time I came to check out the new place. It's huge! And your driveway is super long you might need to add a gas station." Paul jokes and we all laugh.

"Well let's show you around. Where's Phoebe?" I stand up and lead Paul around the first floor.

"Her sister came into town and she's spending the day with her." Paul says.

"Well this is the first floor. Let me show you where I keep Lynx's food." I walk into the hall pantry.

"She eats one of these in the morning, and then just pour the dry food into the bowl that's by the back doors. And she drinks a lot of water so keep water in her bowl too." I close the pantry door.

"Where is Lynx?" Paul asks and looks around.

"Probably hiding from your scary face." Ian jokes.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Okay upstairs I'll show you the room you and Phoebe can stay in." We walk upstairs and down the hall to the room on the left.

"This is where you guys can sleep. There's a bathroom through that door too." I point to the door.

"Our room is there, and we keep the other 2 doors closed cause we are working on the nursery and don't want Lynx in there." I tell Paul.

"Up these stairs is the library. Ian can show you that cause I'll lose my breathe the third step up." I kiss Ian on the cheek.

"Come on Paul." Ian starts up the steps.

A few minutes later they come back down to the basement.

"And down here we have the theatre room and game room." Ian says and walks over to me.

"Just make yourselves at home." I smile at Paul.

"So when is your flight to Italy?" Paul sits down on a recliner.

"We leave at five in the morning." I tell him.

"You and Phoebe can stay here tonight if you want." Ian says.

"I'll call her. She can bring my clothes for me." Paul pulls out his phone.

Ian grabs my hand and we walk over to the air hockey table.

"Let's play." He says and starts the game.

"Hey I wanna play!" Paul comes over.

"Phoebe said she'll be here in an hour." I hand Paul my little puck.

"Good. I'll head upstairs and start dinner while you two play." I kiss Ian on the cheek and head up the stairs.

I get out the hamburger patty's and walk out onto the porch and place them on the grill.