Nian

Nina's POV
--------------

I wake up to my phone buzzing. 20 new texts and notifications for Twitter and my email. I click on my texts and see 6 from Julie. I open them and they are all about filming locations for today. Nothing about Ian and I. Good. She hasn't heard. I told Ian last night before bed that we needed to tell her in person. I look over and see Ian still sleeping. I roll over on top of him and lean down and kiss him. His eyes open. "Morning babe." He sits up still holding on to me. "Good morning love." I kiss him again. "We should get going soon. Julie sent me directions for today's spot ." I get up out of his lap and throw on a jacket. "Has anyone said anything about us dating?" Ian asks and grabs his phone. "Julie hasn't said anything yet so we still need to hurry and find her." "Well let's go." Ian grabs my hand and we walk downstairs and out to his car.
___________________________

Ian's POV
------------
Nina and I get to today's filming location and notice were the first ones here except the crew and directors. I spot Julie. "There she is." I point and Nina looks. "Well here goes nothing." I lean over and kiss her cheek. We walk towards Julie and when she sees us she waves and smiles. "Hey guys! You're early!" Julie hugs us. "Yeah, we want to tell you something." Nina says. I clear my throat. "Nina and I, we have been dating for 3 months, and we kept it on the down low for as long as we could. We wanted you to know cause more people know now. Like a lot." I say. Julie stares at us. "Say something Julie!" Nina says. "Guys, I've known for about a month!" Julie starts to laugh. "What? How?" I say. "I seen you guys sneak a kiss after shooting one day. I see everything!" She keeps laughing. Nina and I smile and start to laugh. "I guess we suck at hiding things!" I grab Nina's hand. "Okay guys, I'm really happy for you." She pulls us in for a group hug.

Nina and I go back for hair and makeup. "I can't believe Julie seen us a month ago kissing." I say looking at Nina. She is getting her hair curled.
"I can't believe she didn't say anything when she did." Nina laughs. "You're right. She probably didn't want to embarrass us." "Did you see we have a nickname trending on Twitter?" Nina throws me her phone and I look at the screen. "NIAN? And we are trending?" I laugh and hand her phone back. "Engagement rumors are spreading too." "Where's my ring smolder?" Nina puts out her hand. "If you are good today, I'll stop and get you a ring pop on the way home." I wink and everyone in the room laughs.
___________________________

Nina's POV
---------------
After 6 hours of filming today Ian and I head back to my house. "I'm ready for a warm bath." I say as I unlock my front door. "Me too." Ian says and I look at him and smile and roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes neens, you know you want me to join." Ian laughs. "Let me relax alone for a few minutes." I say and kiss him and head up the stairs. I walk into my bathroom and start the water and add bubbles. I start taking my clothes off and I wrap a towel around me. I hear Ian come into my room. I stick my head out the door and he smiles. "Please." He whines. I nod my head no. And close the door. I count to five .1..2..3..4. Ian comes into the bathroom. "I knew it." I say and punch his arm. He starts to laugh. "You can't keep me out Nina." He smirks. That smirk is my weakness. I lean over and kiss him. I pull his shirt over his head and kiss his chest. He pulls the towel away from my hands and it falls to floor. He turns around and stops the water. I get inside the bathtub and watch as Ian slides his jeans off. He gets in after me and pulls me over to him. "See, we can relax together." Ian says and runs his hand down my back. "You're to cute to say no too." I say and smile. He kisses the top of my head. I reach for his other hand under the water. I lock my fingers with his and squeeze his hand. We lay in the bath silent for awhile. I love that I'm so comfortable with him. I start to get up to get out and he stands up with me. "You have bubbles all down your butt and legs." Ian says and places his hands on my butt. "Bubble butt." He jokes to himself and laughs. "You're so dumb." I say and push my butt into his stomach making him lose his balance for a second. I wrap my towel back around me and let my hair out of a bun. Ian wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my neck. I look at him in the mirror. "Let's go lay down." I walk to my bed and throw my towel in the hamper. Ian leans me back onto my bed and kisses my stomach. "That tickles." I say to him as he keeps kissing. He knows I'm really ticklish on my stomach. "I know which is why I do it." He laughs. He moves all the way down to my thighs now. I pull my legs around him. "You know once you start we aren't stopping." I say. Ian looks up at me. "Then we'll do it all night." He leans back down. A few minutes go by and I pull him back up to my mouth. "Ian.."
___________________________

Ian's POV
--------------
I lay on top of Nina kissing her neck. She moans quietly into my ear. I adjust on top of her. "Ian!" Nina moans loudly. I flip her over so she's on top. She flips her hair back and leans down and kisses me. I bite her lip. "Nina, fuck. Yes." Her breathing gets more loud. I place my hands on her waist and pull out as I lift her up. She scoots up onto my stomach and leans down. I run my fingers up and down her back. "We're crazy. For doing this every night." Nina says and we laugh. "Crazy. I don't mind." I say. Nina sits up and kisses me. She rolls off of me and lays down. I put my legs in between hers. I stare at her and she smiles back. "Stop." She says. "Why?" "Because it makes me want to keep going." She winks. "But I'm to tired." She says and moves her head onto my chest. "I love you." "I love you to Nina." I kiss her head and pull the blanket up around us. "Goodnight love." I say and turn the lamp off.
___________________________