I do

Nina's POV
---------------

I lay still in bed. Waiting for the alarm clock to go off. I've been up since 5 am. I look over at Jules, who is still sleeping peacefully.

Finally the alarm goes off. 9:00 am. The wedding is at 12:00.

"Wake up girls!" I sit up and stretch.

Candice sits up first out of everyone. Then Phoebe, Jules, and everyone else.

"Today's the day! Ohh Nina! I'm so excited!" Jules throws her arms around me.

"Did you sleep?" Candice stands up and stretches.

"Not at all." I smile.

"Well let's get some breakfast. First thing we do is your hair!" Hilary throws her shoes on.

"And we have pictures before the wedding starts." Erica pokes her head in the room.

"And you must pee before you put your dress on. Oh your dress! I can't wait to see it." Phoebe says.

"The only thing I wanna see right now is a plate full of food." I say and everyone laughs.

"Come on baby mama. Let's get your mom and Ian's mom." Jules grabs my hand and we leave the room.

We walk over to where my mom is staying and I knock on the door.

"Hi baby!" She kisses my cheek.

"Ready to eat mom?" I ask her.

"Yeah! Let me tell your dad." She walks away.

Mom comes back and we head outside for breakfast. I look around. This place is so beautiful.

After breakfast we head up to the room to get ready. Riawna waiting at the door as we walk up.

"Hi my beautiful bride!" She hugs me.

"Are you going to make me look flawless?" I smile at her.

"Girl you are going to be slaying." She winks.

"As always." Phoebe winks at me as she walks past.

"Come sit over here Nina. We need to get started." Riawna pulls out all her hair supplies for me.

"First will do your hair, then your make up." She says while brushing my hair.

I grab my phone and check my messages. One from Ian. He texted me about 10 minutes ago.

"Hi my beautiful bride. I can't wait to see you in just a few short hours. I love you so much." I read the last and smile.

I get on Twitter and see that "Nianwedding" is trending. I go to send a tweet.

I type out "Today I get to say I do." And hit send.

I shut my phone back off to ignore all the tweets I get back.

"Okay almost done with your hair!" Riawna spins the chair around so I can look in the mirror.

"Wow, I love it!" I look at the beautiful curls she gave me.

She pulls out the makeup bag and starts on my makeup next.

"Okay ladies! Let's get some pictures of you all with Nina before she puts her dress on!" Dana gathers everyone into the room.

We pose for pictures. Some cute and some funny.

My mom grabs my hands and we head into the other room to put my dress on.

"Okay pull your romper off and well slide your dress up. I wanna get pictures of your mom helping you."

My mom helps me slide the dress up. She steps back to look at me.