Chapter 34 - Full Power Battle! Goku Jr vs General Rildo

The second to last chapter of the Mutant Machine Saga! Longest chapter by far! Hope you guys enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own none of the charcters or pics.

(Opening Theme - Dragon Ball Heroes)

XXXXXXXXX

First, it showed Lala and Yami destroying several robots before then interrogating one robot remaining and then destroying it soon after. before then showing Momo and Nana rescuing the defective robots.

"Previously on 'Dragon Ball Super Ru'! Upon getting rid of Natt, Lala and Yami soon storm the tower and quickly put an end to most of the robots in the laboratory while Momo and Nana learned how Planet M2 came to be and rescued the defective machines."

"Bless you! You both saved our lives!" the scientist thanked. "Bless you both!"

"You got it!" Nana grinned as she patted him.

"Sorry to leave you guys, but we gotta run! Nice meeting you!" Momo shouted as she and Nana ran, taking off the lower halves of their disguise before then showing Lala and Yami exploding her way into the lab right before showing the latter destroying all 3 of the Sigma Force, with the former finishing up by vaporizing Nezi.

 "Then, Yami and Lala unleashed the full brunt of their fury on the Sigma Force, utterly and completely dominating the whole Sigma Force in its entirety."

"This... bzzt... can not... bzzt bzzt... be...! Machine Mutants are... bzzt bzzt bzzt... the superior species...!" Nezi said before the blast exploded, expanding into a dome of energy that exploded with enough force to make the ground jump then slam into the others causing the tube Goku was in to shatter and free the demi-Saiyan. They were enveloped by a hail of hurricane winds and rock a second later before it dimmed down and dissipated with Goku and Yami in shock and awe from such display of raw power.

It then shows Goku and the others to turn to see General Rildo standing in front of the destroyed entrance.

"Now that his entire elite of machines have been destroyed, General Rildo has decided to take matters into his own hands and faces off against Goku."

"Alright, General! Since you're the big cheese around here, then why don't you show me?" Goku asked, much to everyone's surprise.

"You wish to fight me? A foolish mistake." Rildo discouraged.

"Maybe..." Goku responded as golden flickers of light engulfed his being before gold aura blasting into being around him.

Gold hair blew gently in the breeze created by the rushing gold flaming that chirped and rippled around his body, and hard jade eyes drilled into Rildo's faint red ones.

"...But I won't know unless I try!"

"Now, the young Super Saiyan prepares for the biggest challenge by far. Their fierce battle kick off today!"

XXXXXXXXX

"Full Power Battle! Goku Jr vs General Rildo"

XXXXXXXXX