Chapter 26 - A Sisterly Reunion!? Time for the Endgame!

Previously on Dragon Ball Ru...

Goku Jr was suddenly stuck inside a RPG game alongside, Rito, Mikan, Haruna, and Yui . In order to exit from the game, the five of them must defeat the great demon lord and rescue Lala. Upon getting their classes, the team sets out and began making progress through the game, unaware of the true mastermind behind the scene.

Will they be able to save Lala and return to their world in time?

Find out now!

(Opening Theme - Dragon Ball Heroes)

XXXXXXXXXX

"A Sisterly Reunion!? Time for the Endgame!"

XXXXXXXXXX

"Rrraahh!"

*BAM*

Dropping right in down from the air with a somersault, Goku delivered a hard over head kick that sent a poor goblin diving straight into the ground causing a hole due to the sheer strength behind the kick.

For the past few hours or so, he and the others were still on the move of traveling, fighting monsters and leveling up all at the same time. Currently, they were all up at Lv.5 in their stats.

Soon, the sun began setting as the fighting came to close. The group now stood in a circle, taking a small breather from the prevoius battle.

"You guys doing okay?" Goku asked, looking at each of them.

"Yea, we managed to defeat so many monster already." Rito wheezed, wiping the sweat off his brow.

"And it seems like I've gotten used to the spell casting too." Mikan added as she held up her spell book.

"It's a game after all, so it doesn't hurt that much when we get hit..." Haruna noted, examing her sword. "But, it still gets tiring."

"By the way..." Yui spoke, getting everyone's attention. "I'm more concerned with this HP thing." She said, gesturing to the stats image above her head.

"Basically, it's an indicator for you life force in the game." Mikan replied.

"What happens if it drops to zero?" 

"Then it's game over for you." Goku told her, pointing to something behind the girl. 

Everyone turned their head and saw an elder man in armor dragging three caskets behind him, indicating that they were players who died in the game. "Plus, if all of use are defeated in a fight, we'll have to return to the very same place we started from." Goku added in.

Yui looked on with a deadpanned gaze. "What the? Is this some kind of gimmick or something?" She asked himself.

Mikan looked up at the sky and noticed that the sun was now beginnning to set. "It's getting dark to. We should find an in rest and recover our stamina." The young girl suggested. "But where can we find one...?"

"I'll take care of that!" Goku spoke up, pointing a thumb to himself. "Give me a sec!"

Without another word, the demi-sayian launched himself into the air, high above the trees with the force of a rocket.