Chapter 29 - Lord Luud's Curse! Cardinal Mutchy's True Power!

A/N: And here, we have another chapter ready with a couple of noticeable differences as you'll no doubt see. Enjoy. :)

(Opening Theme - Dragon Ball Heroes)

XXXXXXXXXX

First, it showed one of the mouma lunging toward the gang only for them to jump off before it could eat them with Goku kicking at one of them and then blasting it, only to find that none of it fazed it, although later, Nana and Momo each dashed toward each mouma, knocking them back with enough force to force them out of their holes entirely before grabbing each one by the tails, spinning them around, bashing them against the walls and then tossing them out toward the ceiling before they fell onto the ground with Yami tying up the mouma's tails with her hair before sending them crashing against the wall before showing the Para Para Brothers knocked back by the gang later with the trio knocked unconscious

"Previously on 'Dragon Ball Ru!' In pursuit of the kidnappers who capture Lala, Goku Jr and his allies were quickly forced to quell an infestation of Mouma on Planet Beehay before confronting the thieves and stopping them in their tracks. Fortunately, they were able to retrieve the princess, only for a troubling signal to reach the vehicle."

"What the heck is up with this language?" Nana asked. "I can't make it out."

"Hmm, I think....Destination: Planet Luud. Departure: Imminent.?" Momo responded.

"Launch sequence initiated." the computer spoke before the door suddenly closed, alerting the others.

"Course laid for Planet Luud. Autopilot engaged." the computer added before the ship suddenly moved up and took off, leaving Beehay.

"Oh, no. Nana! Momo!" Lala shouted in worry while the others grew shocked before showing the Para Brothers' Spaceship headed for Luud.

 "Can Goku and the others reach the twins in time from whatever Lord Luud has in store? Find out, now!"

XXXXXXXXXX

"Lord Luud's Curse! Cardinal Mutchy's True Power!"

XXXXXXXXXX

The spaceship was just zooming out of Planet Beehay with Nana and Momo on the ground under heavy gravity before they eventually started floating as the ship slowed down.

"Atmosphere reentry process complete. Now deactivating heat shields. Caution: restoring gravity control in 3, 2, 1...", the computer spoke before both girls fell back on the ground, but not before the latter landed on top of her with a bonk and rolled off.

"Stupid computer! Why didn't you tell me the gravity was coming back on?!" Nana exclaimed angrily, kicking her feet against the wall.

'I'm sure it already did.' Momo sweatdropped before noticing something distressing. "Oh, no. This is not a good situation. We're in the wrong place and nowhere near Big sis or Goku-san." She sighed.

"Look, we need to find a way to turn this ship around now!" Nana shouted, moving over over to the dashboard. "Oh... I don't understand any of this. It's just a bunch of switches, lights, and knobs. Who am I kidding? There's no way we'll be able to fly this ship out of here!"