Chapter 5 - The Bodyguard Appears? Challenge of a Captain

For today's chapter/episode, it will be some preparations, as well as Goku's thought about Lala's forced marriage.

Okay, then. With all of that away, let the chapter commence!

(Opening Theme - Hold My Hand)

XXXXXXXXXXX

 "The Bodyguard Appears? The Princess's Revealation"

XXXXXXXXXXX

Rito didn't know what to say.

He was just lost on everything.

Currently, Rito is walking behind both Goku and Lala on their way home. Lala had her arms looped around one of Goku's while her head rested on his shoulder. Even though Rito couldn't see it, he could tell that Goku seemed embarrassed, judging by how he was rubbing his head.

But he just couldn't understand.

Goku was getting married!

To a beautiful alien girl none the less!

He was still having trouble confessing to Haruna, while one of the most childish people he knows was engaged. Sure, there were some girls in Sainan High that had a crush on Goku. But that was just it! Goku had a charm to him that can bring others close to him by just saying a few words to them. That same charm is what kept the girls from developing stronger feelings for him. He was a friend to everyone that wanted to be one and the girls didn't want to selfishly ruin it.

And now, Goku was engaged and the school most likely will be in an uproar on Monday. There was no avoiding it. Kenichi was there and the news would have spread around like a wildfire; and it did. When Rito returned to class, the talk of the room was Goku and his pink-haired bride. The guys were livid at the thought of the girl already being claimed and the girls were in deep depression that they never just thought of themselves and taken Goku when given the chance.

Just the mere sight of the Lala clinging on to Goku for the rest of the day only fueled the fire as the guys planned on jumping him the next time they see him.

"Mikan is going to kill him. She'll think Goku was hiding this from her..." Rito mumbled to himself in horror.

"Hm? What was that, Rito?" Goku looked over his shoulder at the orange haired boy. "Did you say something?"

"Nothing." He replied while waving his hand in denial. "I was just wondering how Mikan would react to the news." He shivered at the thought of the girl going ballistic on the three of them.

"Oh. Uhh, maybe she'll apologize about not giving me food when she realizes the good deed I did."

"That's not how she'll interpret this..." Rito sweat-dropped.

He was apparently still upset about missing two meals earlier.

"Goku, who's Mikan?" Goku looked over to see that Lala was listing to the boys' conversation.

"Mikan is Rito's younger sister."

"Oh, he has a younger sister too!" Lala smiled brightly at the new information.