Chapter 15 - Time for Fun! Seaside Summer School

At last, we have now reached the Summer School arc! Enjoy!

XXXXXXXXX

(Opening Theme - Hold my Hand)

XXXXXXXXX

"How hot! Why is it so hot?" Lala complained as she pulled on her collar.

"That's because it's summer. Mikan said it gets really hot during this time of the year, especially in places like Sainan." Goku mentioned. "Not to mention, the news said it's gonna be hotter later today." 

The duo walked to school together as Rito had already went ahead for class duties. Goku could not help but feel that today was going to be somewhat normal as normal things could get now that Lala was around.

"It's so hot, maybe I should just walk naked?" Lala said, reaching for the bowtie on her uniform.

Goku looked at her with a blush. "No! Definitely not!" 

"Ahahaha~!" Lala giggled as she held the former by the arm. "Did you know Goku? Your flustered face looks so cute!"

"Grr..." He growled to himself. Being made a fool out of was not cool.

"It's so hot, but since the girls have swimming classes today, I'll be fine."

"Are you going to wear Peke as a swimsuit? Will that even be alright?"

"Of course, I'm 100% water proof."

"That's good to hear, but make sure you keep a spare swimsuit with you just in case."

The two continued walking with each other, their surroundings quite tranquil as tranquil could be for a large city such as Sainan.

"Okay, so... Hmm?" Goku felt something off, a negative feeling lingered throughout the air. He looked around and spotted what he was looking for.

It was a person, he was wearing a hooded tracksuit with a face mask and sunglasses combo. He had a camera in his hands and Goku knew that it was pointed towards Lala.

"Damnit! I've been seen!"

Before he could run any further, Goku appeared right in front of him with arms crossed and an angry smile on his face.

"Great to see ya, Mr. Baldy!"

The figure flinched at that, and all that was needed to confirm that one in front of him was indeed Motemitsu, the ace of the baseball club.

"Wha-! How did you...!?" Motemitsu had been covering his face the entire time, how the heck did this guy know who he was!?

"I knew you were a pervert, but this is a new low."

"Wait, I-!"

*BAM*

XXXXXXXXXX

After dealing with Motemitsu, Goku took his camera and discovered pictures of Lala and several other girls that focused on their chests or bottoms, some of which they were changing and others in their school swimsuits.

When Goku gave the file to the girls in his class, they rallied the entire female population of the school and gave a sound beating to the pervert known as Motemitsu. An act of justice in the young man's opinion.